Kraton M2C Kraton Chassis. Who else ordered one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbobjr

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
They are already back order so I’m sure some of you did. The outcast ones are in stock... I ordered mine so I hope they make more soon. Site has a 20% off sale going on now too. 4mm thick 7075 t6 aluminum.
https://m2cracing.com/product.sc?productId=937&categoryId=123
7D41D5D3-156E-4B9D-B3F3-0B9A789688E0.jpeg

Outcast is backordered now
That was quick

I have backordered mine for sure! BUT. I don't think they have actually finished the first batch and shipped yet. This is email I received from m2c racing 3 days ago:
Quote:
"Joe,
We are in production on these chassis now. they should be ready in a few weeks.
I never presale untill I have the finished product in my hands.
and I need pics of the finished parts anyway.
this is the first of many parts that we will have on this truck.
Outcast is next on the list.

M2C RACING"
Unquote

I'm going to assume you do not need a tower to tower brace if you run that chassis, correct?

Outcast Goliath chassis is back in stock

Just ordered mine :)
$104 delivered with the coupon code and free shipping

As soon as they come out with one for the v3 Talion I'll scoop one of those up as well

Outcast Goliath chassis is back in stock

Just ordered mine :)
$104 delivered with the coupon code and free shipping

As soon as they come out with one for the v3 Talion I'll scoop one of those up as well

I should get one for my Notorious. I can sell my Markhor top plates and recoup some of the money.

DAM YOU ARRMA FORUM! Now I just spent another $120 US dollars on a truck that's barely seen the light of day. DAM YOU!

What was it you didn't like about the top plates? They look nice

It just makes access difficult....more involved per se. They do look awesome and I'm sure they strengthen things up considerably. I just won't need them with the thicker chassis.

Did any of you get a shipment notification? I ordered kraton chassis on saturday and still haven’t received any shipment confirmation

No, not yet. They were back ordered when I ordered mine, so not expecting it any time soon. Did contact them about something else and they got right back to me. Maybe shoot him an email if you are concerned.

Did any of you get a shipment notification? I ordered kraton chassis on saturday and still haven’t received any shipment confirmation
Nope
I assumed "stock" meant on hand and ready to ship like it does everywhere else. I'm starting to think it may be awhile before I take possession

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back