Kraton M2C Kraton Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YetiRover

Reaction score
I got a brand new M2C kraton chassis for free and I have a HW max 6/1650 combo I bought a while back for a project I ended up not doing. I’m stuck between just buying the EXB and swapping my chassis on or building from the ground up, I’d buy the rest of the M2C parts and order everything else from a parts breaker. What route would you guys take?

I’d just do a build with all m2c. All their stuff is top notch. My v4 Typhon has the whole m2c parts list at this point and it’s a tank
I have a ton of M2C stuff on my O8s EXB, it’s legit. I’ve got pretty much all the rest of the kraton parts in my basket right now, only hesitation is finding parts breakers in the UK that have anything in stock. I could order from the US but it takes forever to get stuff over here. It took about a month and a half just to get 2 small parts from HR!

I got a brand new M2C kraton chassis for free and I have a HW max 6/1650 combo I bought a while back for a project I ended up not doing. I’m stuck between just buying the EXB and swapping my chassis on or building from the ground up, I’d buy the rest of the M2C parts and order everything else from a parts breaker. What route would you guys take?
I would go with the EXB and have less parts to get rid of since you already have electronics. Plus the EXB diffs are a huge bonus

In relation to parts I order from jennys regularly, shipping to the UK has been anywhere from 5 days to 11 days. Consistently like that all year. I saved approx £50 on all 3 exb diffs against uk breakers which is no joke. Not once have I paid any customs ransom either.

In relation to parts I order from jennys regularly, shipping to the UK has been anywhere from 5 days to 11 days. Consistently like that all year. I saved approx £50 on all 3 exb diffs against uk breakers which is no joke. Not once have I paid any customs ransom either.
how did you manage that I get robbed blind if I get anything from over seas

how did you manage that I get robbed blind if I get anything from over seas
Approx 3 weeks ago I paid around £105 for all 3 exb diffs Inc postage, tracked through ascendia came in 7 days total. UK ebay/breaker approx £60 each. Multiple bits from jennys this year. Same postage, saving and no customs charge process.
Do you have other rigs to run?
A scratch build is advantageous if you like wrenching. I personally enjoy it as much as running them. A big plus is you can spec it to what you want and you know it's built correctly. Obviously m2c parts are a cut above std exb parts. Time and cash constraints would decide it for me.👍

Approx 3 weeks ago I paid around £105 for all 3 exb diffs Inc postage, tracked through ascendia came in 7 days total. UK ebay/breaker approx £60 each. Multiple bits from jennys this year. Same postage, saving and no customs charge process.

Do you have other rigs to run?
A scratch build is advantageous if you like wrenching. I personally enjoy it as much as running them. A big plus is you can spec it to what you want and you know it's built correctly. Obviously m2c parts are a cut above std exb parts. Time and cash constraints would decide it for me.👍
Yeah, I’ve got the O8s EXB and my 6s Maxx that’s a bit overkill😂😂 I’ve looked on Jenny’s and added a bunch of stuff to my cart, it’s about $350 worth with the diffs and all the little parts. I’d probably definitely get dinged with custom fees at that rate. I had my dad ship my Maxx from the US, he was supposed to ship it as a gift but didn’t and I ended up having to pay custom fees on top of the $250 it cost to ship it over.

Yeah, I’ve got the O8s EXB and my 6s Maxx that’s a bit overkill😂😂 I’ve looked on Jenny’s and added a bunch of stuff to my cart, it’s about $350 worth with the diffs and all the little parts. I’d probably definitely get dinged with custom fees at that rate. I had my dad ship my Maxx from the US, he was supposed to ship it as a gift but didn’t and I ended up having to pay custom fees on top of the $250 it cost to ship it over.
I would get the smaller parts from uk breakers, price wise there isn't much in it. If your not in a rush split the parts into multiple purchases. Diffs are expensive in UK. I learnt my lesson with an m2c order a few years back, £140 customs charges. @Badtouch The basher for all m2c stuff for us UK guys.
Have you tried rcbreakers.co.uk and arc breakers.co.uk also for smaller bits.

Last edited:
I would get the smaller parts from uk breakers, price wise there isn't much in it. If your not in a rush split the parts into multiple purchases. Diffs are expensive in UK. I learnt my lesson with an m2c order a few years back, £140 customs charges. @Badtouch The basher for all m2c stuff for us UK guys.
Have you tried rcbreakers.co.uk and arc breakers.co.uk also for smaller bits.
I’ll check those guys out and see what they have. I bought all the M2C parts for my O8s from Badtouch, basically everything but the chassis, I’m trying out the bash bar from Radical RC first. I just hate how much more expensive everything is here, one of the few complaints about living here. I was back in the US over the summer and should have bought more stuff to bring back over with me. I prefer to run castle motor/esc combos but they’re 2.5 times the price here!

I’ll check those guys out and see what they have. I bought all the M2C parts for my O8s from Badtouch, basically everything but the chassis, I’m trying out the bash bar from Radical RC first. I just hate how much more expensive everything is here, one of the few complaints about living here. I was back in the US over the summer and should have bought more stuff to bring back over with me. I prefer to run castle motor/esc combos but they’re 2.5 times the price here!
everything has gone up two or three pound in model shops as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back