Typhon m2c lightweight speed chassis and basherqueen hard bashing testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some serious air time..

thumbs up.png

I love this rig so much. Insanely fast high flying and strong as could be.. 💪

Did you have a diff issue after the ramp session or was that just the sound the tires make in the air?

Nice, mine is looking pretty similar except still on stock plastic braces. Fwiw speed chassis and all basherqueen parts saved about 86 grams lol. But I will say I think the speed chassis has the right amount of flex as I can tell it handles this ghetto choppy track better and just seems to land better. Lands like you drop a bag of flour, just planted.

Did you have a diff issue after the ramp session or was that just the sound the tires make in the air?
Tires ballooning and destroying the red body, snagged it on the servo side and basically chewed it to pieces. Diffs are still perfect. After the video my wife was like what was that horrible sound lol

Tires ballooning and destroying the red body, snagged it on the servo side and basically chewed it to pieces. Diffs are still perfect. After the video my wife was like what was that horrible sound lol
I guess I’m not the only destroyer of bodies 🤣🤘🏻

Thanks for posting this. Chassis and carbon parts look amazing. Great site you have there and brave camera man.
I know the location will not be there for ever and it makes me sad. It's the best hill I've ever had the pleasure of FULL SENDING. Unicorn Hill.

And as for the Brave Camera guy there's a reason why we've been friends for 20 years lol friends that break bones together stay friends because no one else wants to put up with their craziness 🤣
I guess I’m not the only destroyer of bodies 🤣🤘🏻
I feel like bodies are the weakest links for sure. I don't even spend time on the paint anymore because they definitely aren't going to last.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back