M2C new website looks great!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get my Membet Discount!

2019-1017-M2C-NewSiteTypo01.jpg

The "Clear Filter" button doesn't seem to work when you look at products. Odd.

As a software QA guy... seeing public goofs on sites is fun!

Can't wait to get my Membet Discount!

2019-1017-M2C-NewSiteTypo01.jpg

The "Clear Filter" button doesn't seem to work when you look at products. Odd.

As a software QA guy... seeing public goofs on sites is fun!

Membet... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was a fan of clicking twice to find what I needed. Now it seems like a few more layers are involved. Probably for the better but still wish it had hot buttons for arrma. Or am I missing it somewhere?

I was a fan of clicking twice to find what I needed. Now it seems like a few more layers are involved. Probably for the better but still wish it had hot buttons for arrma. Or am I missing it somewhere?
No hot buttons that I seen and the menu is a bit finicky on my Firefox browser.

My biggest issue is the micro sized font that is super tiny.

No hot buttons that I seen and the menu is a bit finicky on my Firefox browser.

My biggest issue is the micro sized font that is super tiny.
The good news is that it is progress, which means business is doing well...translating into a reliable source for upgrade parts. I think that is my main takeaway. If I have to click a few extra times, so be it. It is better than the alternative.

The good news is that it is progress, which means business is doing well...translating into a reliable source for upgrade parts. I think that is my main takeaway. If I have to click a few extra times, so be it. It is better than the alternative.
Very true. Would rather a few more clicks on a new site than having the site return a 404 error... and the company that made it be gone. That has happened with so many companies in the RC biz the past few years.

It took me a minute to realize that I had to scroll down the page to find the products. The menu and stuff should be on the top of the page not in the middle.

Just order as a guest!

I should but I'm weird about wanting to see all my orders organized under my account. Helps me keep track of all the money I'm spending...... ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back