M2C Packaging Instructions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jdmcivic

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
We'll see how creative M2C will be.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190912-193854_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190912-193854_Samsung Internet.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 113
We'll see how creative M2C will be.

Got my beautiful shipment yesterday. So sick of straightening the stock V4 Kraton chassis. The packaging was very discrete. Looked like it could be a bunch of paperwork ?. Until you pick it up lol. ??

Attachments

• E0D8D5DA-CB25-4BD2-9C5D-50E10A302A62.jpeg
    E0D8D5DA-CB25-4BD2-9C5D-50E10A302A62.jpeg
    349.6 KB · Views: 58
Got my beautiful shipment yesterday. So sick of straightening the stock V4 Kraton chassis. The packaging was very discrete. Looked like it could be a bunch of paperwork ?. Until you pick it up lol. ??
Heck yeah, cant wait for mine to arrive.

To be honest, i was more curious if they would oblige...who knows it could have been a viral hit if it was clever and i posted it on social media. Something akin to free marketing!

All I noticed in the picture was the granite color. Jk. Congrats on all those shiny new M2C parts. Build on!

Wait whattt 130$ for a goliat chassi well i think im going to stay with my 4s rig lol
Going to get a typhon 3s
That was my reluctance at first but now that I have aspirations of really sending this bad boy, I need to beef it up. 130 bucks seem expensive up front but when you weigh it against the amount of fun and protection it will bring...this is a no brainer for me. I will also say that I waited til my factory chassis got tweaked. I wont replace parts that don't need replacing, if you know what I am saying.

It’s an expensive hobby, no doubt. Glad I’m at the age where I don’t have as many debts and can spend a little on myself from time to time.
All m2c stuff is real solid, lots of nice racing parts for many models. They are the real deal and make all their own stuff. No middle man or over seas job shop making their parts, no quality issues. Very well tested and thought out.
To have your own cnc shop is an expensive endeavor. Machine tools and software packages can be hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not to mention paying or even finding guys to run the stuff...

It’s an expensive hobby, no doubt. Glad I’m at the age where I don’t have as many debts and can spend a little on myself from time to time.
All m2c stuff is real solid, lots of nice racing parts for many models. They are the real deal and make all their own stuff. No middle man or over seas job shop making their parts, no quality issues. Very well tested and thought out.
To have your own cnc shop is an expensive endeavor. Machine tools and software packages can be hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not to mention paying or even finding guys to run the stuff...
Yup my Hot Bodies D8T has the M2C electric conversion kit on it, I like their motor mount design way better than the Hot Racing one that is on my Outcast. I have both the chassis and motor mount sitting in my shopping cart, just deciding on whether or not I actually need them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back