Typhon M2C pillow ball retainers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
I got the m2c pillow ball retainer kit-#3055 for my truggified typhon. I have the hot racing aluminum Kraton hubs & since the caps aren't threaded all the way out to the end I can't get them to screw in all of the way. Anyone else run into this problem? I put the same kit in my typhon hubs w/ no problem. I looked at the website & it had the same kit # under the Kraton heading too. Am I not seeing something correctly. Any help would be appreciated

So they don't/ won't work at all?
Not with those hubs. I run them in the stock hubs and they are great. But since the HR is aluminum and so are the caps you can add some loctite and they won't move. Save the M2C for something else because they do work, and work well. In my O6S they haven't backed off at all after countless jumps, backflips, cartwheels down the street, etc. lol

Not with those hubs. I run them in the stock hubs and they are great. But since the HR is aluminum and so are the caps you can add some loctite and they won't move. Save the M2C for something else because they do work, and work well. In my O6S they haven't backed off at all after countless jumps, backflips, cartwheels down the street, etc. lol
Ok thanks for the info. I already have some in my other car so I guess I have spares! Lesson learned 😄🤷‍♂️

Various components of aftermarket parts seldom work together.

I tried to use the delrin spacers from the M2C pillow ball kit on the Vitavon hubs and they would not fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back