M2C price increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice M2C increased prices on all items? Just curious why the 3% increase all of a sudden?
Cost of materials have gone up, gotta make up the cost somehow.

Calm down guys😂 not complaining about a whopping 3% increase was just curious as to what the reason is. @slick2500 I could see if it went up when the pandemic hit or even beginning of the year but kind of random all of a sudden June hit and price went up. I've heard price of aluminum went up a long while ago so again why not the increase then instead of all of a sudden now well after the fact?
I mean if your going to complain I suggest you just not buy much of anything as again it's a whole 3%. Also you always get 10% off and I don't know a single other manufacturer of high quality parts that gives any percentage off so again what are you complaining about?

Calm down guys😂 not complaining about a whopping 3% increase was just curious as to what the reason is. @slick2500 I could see if it went up when the pandemic hit or even beginning of the year but kind of random all of a sudden June hit and price went up. I've heard price of aluminum went up a long while ago so again why not the increase then instead of all of a sudden now well after the fact?
I mean if your going to complain I suggest you just not buy much of anything as again it's a whole 3%. Also you always get 10% off and I don't know a single other manufacturer of high quality parts that gives any percentage off so again what are you complaining about?
🤷‍♂️

Aluminium prices are up 50% year over year. World is ‘creating’/throwing trillions and trillions in the economy to get inflation/prices up. So with ’only‘ a 3% increase for aluminium parts M2C is either a. using aluminium from old(er) price contracts, b. he found a way to produce more efficient to offset aluminium price increase, c. he’s accepting making less margin, or d. a combination the aforementioned. I think it’s “d” and that he just had to increase a little now and try not to price himself out of the market.
I work in the steel business and there’s a similar situation; prices of natural resources are going through the roof (iron, aluminium, copper, ...). It’s crazy. Good thing is that everybody is saying that prices should show a significant decrease/‘normalization’, question is when, one month, 6 months, ...🤷‍♂️

I didn't get a 3% raise, did anyone?
I got a $3 raise last month. 🙋‍♂️
Addendum... it wasn't because of the situation its because I work 70 hr weeks and when everyone else took the unemployment I was the only worker for 6 months. Plus with that raise I am still under paid for my job title 😂

Last edited:
Anyone else notice M2C increased prices on all items? Just curious why the 3% increase all of a sudden?
Inflation my dude. Thats what happens when you mass print money it depreciates. We enjoyed free money now we get the consequances. Better spend your money now i would say
The cost of living is ridiculous right now. What makes it worse is that incomes do not go up according to the rate of inflation 🤬
I feel ur pain.... paying people to not work. The demand for jobs are there but people don't want to work. I heard we are about to enter an economy crisis like The one in 2008. Its not too late to avoid it but you know that its against the rules to talk about you know what and who.

Theres shortages on almost everything in the states. Shortages of computers for example. People spending the money they got. A lot of people now have tons of money They cant spend. So why work? Its the dominos effect. I work to pay my house and get what i want. But if i can pay my house but cant buy what i want anymore why would i go work? People work is essential for a rolling economy

Last edited:
Thanks creepy Joe and everyone who voted for him. Get used to it it’s only going to get worse. Not only have prices of everything gone up but here in the Chicagoland are crime is way up as well.

Its even worst
The biggest difference is the politicians have worked for almost a century to arrange it so that it isn't the uber-millionaires losing their money, it's the proletariat! Oh, the good old days, when the rich were the ones jumping out of the windows!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back