M2C price increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks creepy Joe and everyone who voted for him. Get used to it it’s only going to get worse. Not only have prices of everything gone up but here in the Chicagoland are crime is way up as well.
Chirack
I cant beleive people who wanted the police out thought it would be a good idea. Its like getting rid of the army or hospitals. Its a fundamental thing. So many people who don't have a head voted for the patato head. A lot of people don't know a thing about politics they hear this politicienis bad in TV and they vote for his opponent. People need to vote based on the candidate policies and not his face or look.

like you ask the majority People in college get asked why the economy is bad they blame the previous president. Then they get told the actual truth of the current president policies. They die inside its priceless to see but the worst was already done. I hope this is a lesson for everyone for 2024. We learn by doing mistakes. We are humans not robots,

i voted for an idiot here in canada When i turned 18. My mother told me to vote for one guy i wont say the name and i did. i need to do my homework next time. nobody should Tell you for who to vote for. If you know nothing about the candidates don't even vote. Thats my take on it.

Last edited:
Chirack
I cant beleive people who wanted the police out thought it would be a good idea. Its like getting rid of the army or hospitals. Its a fundamental thing. So many people who don't have a head voted for the patato head. A lot of people don't know a thing about politics they hear this politicienis bad in TV and they vote for his opponent. People need to vote based on the candidate policies and not his face or look.

like you ask the majority People in college get asked why the economy is bad they blame the previous president. Then they get told the actual truth of the current president policies. They die inside its priceless to see but the worst was already done. I hope this is a lesson for everyone for 2024. We learn by doing mistakes. We are humans not robots,

i voted for an idiot here in canada When i turned 18. My mother told me to vote for one guy i wont say the name and i did. i need to do my homework next time. nobody should Tell you for who to vote for. If you know nothing about the candidates don't even vote. Thats my take on it.
But the new guy doesn't tweet mean things. Amirite?

I didn't get a 3% raise, did anyone?
Whenever my wife and I get a raise, I usually look at the cost of living over the past 12 months as a barometer. It is sad when you're raised is not equal the cost of living increase. It means that your dollar doesn't buy as much as time goes by and, in effect, you make less than you did before.
I used to work in an aluminum extrusion factory years ago which took everything from massive aluminum billets down to anything you want to have made and they could make the parts that we are talking about, even though they did not, they made a lot of precision electric stuff and medical stuff.
I would not expect pricing to be the same as it was a few years ago...... It's just the way things are
I got a $3 raise last month. 🙋‍♂️
Addendum... it wasn't because of the situation its because I work 70 hr weeks and when everyone else took the unemployment I was the only worker for 6 months. Plus with that raise I am still under paid for my job title 😂
No wonder you are trying to sell your crawler for a steep discount 🥴😃
I got a $3 raise last month. 🙋‍♂️
Addendum... it wasn't because of the situation its because I work 70 hr weeks and when everyone else took the unemployment I was the only worker for 6 months. Plus with that raise I am still under paid for my job title 😂
No wonder you are trying to sell your crawler for a steep discount 🥴😃

Everything getting more expensive since about November..
The other day I saw a post on Facebook that said, man I could really go for some mean Tweets and $1.92 gas.

Minimum wage has taken some big jumps, so everything else goes up in cost to match. All those entry level jobs are creeping up on middle class salaries. Middleclass doesn't get raises, just more taxes.

Chirack

*cough Turdeau cough cough* lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back