Kraton M2c racing 20% off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Ok people M2c racing is having a secret deal or something. I just bought some things and used their coupon code m2ccoupon for 10% off. When doing the last step at checkout there is an additional 10% off. That's 20% off buy everything you can lol

Ok people M2c racing is having a secret deal or something. I just bought some things and used their coupon code m2ccoupon for 10% off. When doing the last step at checkout there is an additional 10% off. That's 20% off buy everything you can lol
I did not work for me. Could be that I'm a non-American shopper, but I took an order right to the last step, and it never went higher than the 10%. I'll try one more time. Really want that Outcast chassis for my Typhon.

You are canada?
I am not far from canada....
Hold on. I just checked the site... he changed prices. Everything now reflects the price drop.
The chassis shows on my end $104 it was 30 min ago $130

Last edited:
But what was the price of the part? Normally they are $50 a tower
They are at like 40 today plus the 10%
The chassis is $104 that's a steal by itself plus the 10% off

That's so crazy I just took this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191130-225201_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191130-225201_Samsung Internet.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 122
Cancel and reorder? Call Monday and try to get new prices or even store credit?

supposed to arrive monday.. i need the m2c for my typhon more than the 10% unfortunately.. i do need to get more stuff though.. i helped @neo23 put his m2c towers, chassis and standoffs on and the standoffs were amazing.. 10x better than stock...

I wonder why I am the only one seeing these amazing saving.

I believe Mitch is dropping retail prices across the board and doing away with the 10% coupon except for certain items. $104 for a chassis is perfect!?

I believe Mitch is dropping retail prices across the board and doing away with the 10% coupon except for certain items. $104 for a chassis is perfect!?
I like the idea, but each time I check, I see only $130 US. Been checking since last Thursday. I'm in at $104

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back