Mojave M2C Racing shock caps Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sstark

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased and installed the M2C emulsion shock caps for my Mojave. When I installed them I noticed that one of the shock caps threaded down further onto the shock body then the other three. After running the truck I noticed that the three shocks that didn’t thread down as far leaked a lot of shock oil. I can’t seem to get those 3 to Thread down any further. Has anyone experienced this issue?

I went against my better judgement and used a crescent on the body and shock top and forced them down. There was quite a bit of Aluminum debris on the shock tower when I pulled the caps back off. We’ll see how it works and I’ll let you know

I emailed m2c racing About the issue and with out delay I received a response saying that he would send out replacements. I just received another email that he found a problem with the tumbling process and he would send out replacements when it is resolved.
Great customer service!

They seem to be great. The oil stays a lot cleaner. It’s not as drastic of a difference as I expected but definitely an upgrade. Still in the learning phase of adjustment. Mostly RC track not bashing. Track= lots of parts replacement. The M2C chassis and supports are an awesome upgrade.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back