Notorious M2C Racing vs Just Bash it RC chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup got both. I feel it depends on which rc and what you're doing. I have a JBIR on my Truggified Typhon and I love it. Got M2C on my Tailon and Kraton. I feel if you are going to be pounding on you rc heavily I would go with a JBIR chassis. If you are worried about weight then M2C. You have to look at how both are designed and what you are going to do with it. They both can take a beating and neither one of them are junk! I'm personally more of a fan of JBIR. The difference between the the 7075 and 6061 is in tensile strength. 7075 being stronger. But the design of the JBIR is less likely to bend. The difference in thickness is .03937 of an inch. Since I've purchased a Kraton and have a M2C racing chassis, I'm still trying to figure out my feelings towards it. I like the Tailon with the chassis but for me I'm having a hard time warming up to the Kraton with an aftermarket chassis. Now my Truggified with the JBIR, I will sell the rest of my Arrma's to keep this one, its amazing. I have jumped over my garage, I've been high enough that i smacked power lines and flat landed every time I jump and that chassis takes it and keeps going. I love it. I am actually trying to figure out how I can jump over my 2 story house. My only concern is getting a long enough run in and spotting the landing. I will not do this with my Tailon or Kraton!

This question is sorta like the Outcast or Notorious question, mainly it comes down to which one you think looks nicer. For me I like the way the M2C chassis looks better and the fact that I can still use my side guards on my Outcast, but the Just Bash It Chassis looks really beefy.
I have not seen anyone bend either chassis so you cannot go wrong with either one.

I think the weight penalty of the JBIRC chassis is where it ends with me. It is probably the stronger chassis, however the weight of it can cause many penalties.

I think the weight penalty of the JBIRC chassis is where it ends with me. It is probably the stronger chassis, however the weight of it can cause many penalties.
Yeah, that's where I am with it as well. I just bash and I'll likely get the M2C on my outcast before the year is up as my OEM is pretty bent up/down/sideways after almost a years worth of abuse. Since I run relatively heavy packs (hobbystar 2x6200mah 3S) and proline trencher 3.8s (1lb more than stock), I don't need more weight. I've had to gear down to a 13T as it is now that I'm on 6S.

I don't own a JBI, but my M2C Racing chassis on my Talion survived this:

Full bash is posted to my channel.

You jump like Cody Parkey kicks ?

As a Bears fan, I know way too well ?
My father, may he rest in peace, was a Bears fan. Thankfully he was in the great beyond when that happened!

Forgive me as I am new to Armma, but I was under the impression only the Kraton 6s had problems with bending chassis? The Outcast, Notorious seem to stout and compact to bend like the Kraton. Thanks

The Kraton does bend easier but the outcast also bends. You can run a t2t brace but then that ruins your diff cases
Yeah I had heard that tower to tower brace was bad. I just got the front and rear aluminum braces for the Kraton. Didn’t get anything for the notorious as I said I didn’t know they had the same issue. Well I will just play it by ear and if I notice a problem I will get a new chassis like you guys. Thanks.

Yeah I had heard that tower to tower brace was bad. I just got the front and rear aluminum braces for the Kraton. Didn’t get anything for the notorious as I said I didn’t know they had the same issue. Well I will just play it by ear and if I notice a problem I will get a new chassis like you guys. Thanks.
Bash it stock until it bends. Then decide if a stock (cheap) replacement chassis is the way to go, or plunk down $100+ for a sure fire solution.

Yup got both. I feel it depends on which rc and what you're doing. I have a JBIR on my Truggified Typhon and I love it. Got M2C on my Tailon and Kraton. I feel if you are going to be pounding on you rc heavily I would go with a JBIR chassis. If you are worried about weight then M2C. You have to look at how both are designed and what you are going to do with it. They both can take a beating and neither one of them are junk! I'm personally more of a fan of JBIR. The difference between the the 7075 and 6061 is in tensile strength. 7075 being stronger. But the design of the JBIR is less likely to bend. The difference in thickness is .03937 of an inch. Since I've purchased a Kraton and have a M2C racing chassis, I'm still trying to figure out my feelings towards it. I like the Tailon with the chassis but for me I'm having a hard time warming up to the Kraton with an aftermarket chassis. Now my Truggified with the JBIR, I will sell the rest of my Arrma's to keep this one, its amazing. I have jumped over my garage, I've been high enough that i smacked power lines and flat landed every time I jump and that chassis takes it and keeps going. I love it. I am actually trying to figure out how I can jump over my 2 story house. My only concern is getting a long enough run in and spotting the landing. I will not do this with my Tailon or Kraton!
Video please.

Bash it stock until it bends. Then decide if a stock (cheap) replacement chassis is the way to go, or plunk down $100+ for a sure fire solution.
The outcast chassis bends. My front had no kick up anymore and my rear had a kick down. I have alloy chassis braces and a T2T I made on it that connects tot he tops of the towers so just the towers would bend vs breaking the bulkheads.

I also bought some titanium towers as I got tired of bending those back after every bash, I was on my 3rd set of stock towers as after you bend them a few times, they crack. Always the rear one. So far, they are still straight.

I've bent the rear back 2 or 3 times, then just recently got the M2C chassis for it. Had it's maiden bash this weekend.

Had some awful lawn dart landings and at least one hard rear tower landing this weekend. Everything is still straight and as it should be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back