Talion M2C shock caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Question..

Has anyone here fitted M2C shock caps to their V4 Talion..??

I'm asking as I have just fitted them to a V4 with 2000cst oil just like stock setup, but now the suspension is so heavy the rebound takes about 1 minute to return to full extension..!!! 🤪🤔🤣

I think if I leave it stock 2000cst it will just break the car when I run it as it just won't rebound quick enough, I think it needs to go down to 1000cst like the Kraton/Notoriuos 🤔

Any suggestions 👍

Try n bleed um again sounds like they are hydro locked. Crack the screws loose and cycle um a few times and close the screw when there compressed.
If that doesn’t work. You can drill the holes in the pistons out a little bit

When they are in my hand springs on or off they are fine, but when fitted to the car it's just not right 🤔
@Outcastblxnut ... I know you went M2C crazy with your Talion, did you have any issues with your shocks/caps or were your shocks stock ??

When they are in my hand springs on or off they are fine, but when fitted to the car it's just not right 🤔
@Outcastblxnut ... I know you went M2C crazy with your Talion, did you have any issues with your shocks/caps or were your shocks stock ??
I'd too suggest making larger holes in the pistons and I'd go to 1500cst +/- should help with better rebound 👍

Silly question, but if I'm going to drill larger holes in the pistons to accommodate 2000cst, wouldn't just using 1000cst oil and stock M2C pistons be the same thing 🤔 ??

I have the same caps on my Kraton with the stock 1000cst and the suspension is super sweeeet 😍

Hi @razorrc I've tagged you into this post of mine as I know your good with suspension, (I've watched all your suspension vids 😉) and I'd like to see what your opinion is.. Thx👍🏼

Silly question, but if I'm going to drill larger holes in the pistons to accommodate 2000cst, wouldn't just using 1000cst oil and stock M2C pistons be the same thing 🤔 ??

I have the same caps on my Kraton with the stock 1000cst and the suspension is super sweeeet 😍

Hi @razorrc I've tagged you into this post of mine as I know your good with suspension, (I've watched all your suspension vids 😉) and I'd like to see what your opinion is.. Thx👍🏼

What's stock pistons, 8x1.3mm front and rear? I see no reason to drill them, that should be totally fine. Yeah, I'd just go to 1k fluid, I'm surprised the stock shock oils are 2k, that seems crazy thick. 1k works excellent in my Kraton EXB with similar sized pistons.

Question..

Has anyone here fitted M2C shock caps to their V4 Talion..??

I'm asking as I have just fitted them to a V4 with 2000cst oil just like stock setup, but now the suspension is so heavy the rebound takes about 1 minute to return to full extension..!!! 🤪🤔🤣

I think if I leave it stock 2000cst it will just break the car when I run it as it just won't rebound quick enough, I think it needs to go down to 1000cst like the Kraton/Notoriuos 🤔

Any suggestions 👍
I run 1000cst in my talion shocks and its perfect. there stock though

I still have stock on my talion but M2c on my outcast. I’d go with the 1000cst and let her bump👍🏻👍🏻

I found some 1300cst locally so I'm going to try that, I also have 1000cst here already 👍🏼

I found some 1300cst locally so I'm going to try that, I also have 1000cst here already 👍🏼
I take that back my talion does have M2c shock caps🤦🏻‍♂️ I remember I used the old stock fluid and topped it off with some 800cst. So 1300 prob be just right

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back