Typhon M2c shock towers vs just bash rc towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use JBIT towers and chassis..... I am very proud of this combination... hitted , crashed , dismounted but not brake or bented.... ( remember my crash at 50 mph>0 mph against as tree!!!

Attachments

• IMG-5100.jpg
    IMG-5100.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 65
I use JBIT towers and chassis..... I am very proud of this combination... hitted , crashed , dismounted but not brake or bented.... ( remember my crash at 50 mph>0 mph against as tree!!!
i noticed the jbit chassis doesn’t have side guard holes or I’ll get that those side guards allow me to put my batteries side by side

M2c racing shock towers are thicker in certain areas vs the Just bash it shock towers! I already bent my Just bash it 6mm shock towers and i WAS barely jumping that high! I already ordered Mitch's Chassis and a set of his shock towers for my #v3 #KRATON (y)(y)

M2c racing shock towers are thicker in certain areas vs the Just bash it shock towers! I already bent my Just bash it 6mm shock towers and i WAS barely jumping that high! I already ordered Mitch's Chassis and a set of his shock towers for my #v3 #KRATON (y)(y)
my 8 mm jbit are OK ....

LoriLiam- They use different material on the Jbit shock towers FYI on the 8mm vs the 6mm shock towers! Actually I went with there 6MM towers b/c its stronger due to the material they are made out of! Check it out - The 8mm towers are made out of 6061-T651 Aluminum material and the 6mm are made 7075-T651 Aluminum which is a lot stronger!

Here are the differences, hope this helps:

6061 aluminum is most known for its extreme durability, work-ability, machinability, and toughness w/ a PSI of 45,000.
7075 aluminum is best known for its strength. 7075 uses zinc as its primary alloying element that allows this aluminum to compete with tensile strength of steel w/ a PSI of 85,000 ??.

Attachments

• JBI SHOCK TOWERS.jpg
    JBI SHOCK TOWERS.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Just bash it shock tower.jpg
    Just bash it shock tower.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
m2c typhon chassis added to cart, But shock tower what’s y’all thoughts between the two
One more time. If you added an M2C Typhon light weight chassis to your cart (not even sure they're available yet) than understand that it is not designed for bashing. The Outcast chassis is the exact same as the Typhon, and the Goliath Outcast chassis is the one you want.

One more time. If you added an M2C Typhon light weight chassis to your cart (not even sure they're available yet) than understand that it is not designed for bashing. The Outcast chassis is the exact same as the Typhon, and the Goliath Outcast chassis is the one you want.
I gave mine away and bought the M2C towers. That pretty much tells you where I stand ?
so this the chassis you talking about right or does outkast has its own type of chassis

Attachments

• C743BFD0-0CFF-4273-92F7-1A2B85CCC7D5.png
    C743BFD0-0CFF-4273-92F7-1A2B85CCC7D5.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 51
so this the chassis you talking about right or does outkast has its own type of chassis
That's the right one. The only reason I brought it up, is because when you click on Typhon from the drop down menu at M2C, no chassis is shown. Wasn't sure if you had a lead on the new Typhon racing chassis that they are introducing. You won't be disappointed.

That's the right one. The only reason I brought it up, is because when you click on Typhon from the drop down menu at M2C, no chassis is shown. Wasn't sure if you had a lead on the new Typhon racing chassis that they are introducing. You won't be disappointed.
Ok coo appreciate your response
One more thing does the typhon shock tower the same as the other arrmas the typhon ones look all Little or just get typhon towers

Ok coo appreciate your response
One more thing does the typhon shock tower the same as the other arrmas the typhon ones look all Little or just get typhon towers
Not the same as any of the others. Typhon towers are not interchangeable with any of the other 6s

M2c all day stronger and i also believe they are lightly I'd recommend the stand off kit too if they have them back in stock ?
Not available yet to my knowledge mate but was only on there the other day ? i believe it's still undergoing testing ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back