M2C Skid plates with T-Bone Bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1RHE1R

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I got the M2C skid plates for my Typhon V4...and when I installed the front plate with the bumper I think I may have had it reversed (front to back) even-though it all lined up. So I reversed it today...something still doesn't seem right. Pics attached...any thoughts..

Attachments

• IMG_9673.jpeg
    IMG_9673.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9676.jpeg
    IMG_9676.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 75
I got the M2C skid plates for my Typhon V4...and when I installed the front plate with the bumper I think I may have had it reversed (front to back) even-though it all lined up. So I reversed it today...something still doesn't seem right. Pics attached...any thoughts..
For at least the front the plate must be turned around so the wing parts cover the matching shape in the chassis
The second pic is the right plate. That plate needs to be turned around.
Hope that makes sense

From the pics you posted, it looks like the front skid was installed on the rear & the rear skid is on the front. In other words, remove them and swap the two. The skid with the ears sticking out is the rear skid plate & should line up with the rear of the chassis when installing.

For at least the front the plate must be turned around so the wing parts cover the matching shape in the chassis
The second pic is the right plate. That plate needs to be turned around.
Hope that makes sense
Yeah what he said the front needs flipped around. I don’t have a rear M2c skid so couldn’t tell you on that

It looks like only the front it 180 degrees rotated. The rear looks fine to me. ??‍♂️

Thanks guys....I had the front installed the other way initially by lining it up with the "wings" on chasis....it kept on getting caught on crap while runnning....and I figured the beveled end may need to be installed facing forward.

I will go ahead and reverse it...thanks everyone for the replies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back