m2c sliding motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martysmith223

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
just placed an order for the m2c sliding motor mount has anyone had any experience with this mount almost got the v4 mount but I figured the m2c mount would go good with my m2c chassis

I have one of their mounts on my D8T and it works great super easy to change your pinion and take out the center diff.

I have one of their mounts on my D8T and it works great super easy to change your pinion and take out the center diff.

You have mentioned a non-Arrma vehicle and are now perma-banned from the forum :ROFLMAO:

I hope it works they said the top half that holds the diff is now delrin the old one was aluminum I wonder why they say the delrin is better

I almost got the copperhead2 tires but i order the backflips this time i guess if i hear more good things about the new copperhead2 tires I'll give them a try

You have mentioned a non-Arrma vehicle and are now perma-banned from the forum :ROFLMAO:
I really would like to hear from someone that has one on there kraton as well see how it actually performs on a specific vehicle ...

I really would like to hear from someone that has one on there kraton as well see how it actually performs on a specific vehicle ...
They have been really hard to find in stock. I'm not sure anyone here actually has one yet.

guess I'll be the test dummy lol I even tried to find reviews online and nothing just 2 videos and they were just installing them not to mention they had the full aluminum ones not the new design that I purchased with the delrin

the only thing I havnt order from them are the hinge pins iv been trying to find the best ones I can but they don't have many options for hinge pins any advice on those

the only thing I havnt order from them are the hinge pins iv been trying to find the best ones I can but they don't have many options for hinge pins any advice on those
I'm sure their hinge pins are good, but in a crash, even the best will bend. Maybe a few extra hits, so depends on the cost.

I'm more concerned with wear than a crash... but good point I know the faster and higher you go its always a factor... even those random how the hell moments when you land it perfectly yet still something blows apart...im just looking for the best of the best parts to easy my mind when I send it lol as of now I got full voltage and m2c going on it and I mean everything they had to offer! already beat up my voltage skids pretty bad so I got the m2c ones coming.. tbr vx4 2.0 front bumper with the outcast wheelie bar ... fast ready bearings and stock electronics also have to hot racing aluminum bearing steering bellcrank and servo saver arm .... any other parts yall could suggest my wallet is open and ready lol

I'm more concerned with wear than a crash... but good point I know the faster and higher you go its always a factor... even those random how the hell moments when you land it perfectly yet still something blows apart...im just looking for the best of the best parts to easy my mind when I send it lol as of now I got full voltage and m2c going on it and I mean everything they had to offer! already beat up my voltage skids pretty bad so I got the m2c ones coming.. tbr vx4 2.0 front bumper with the outcast wheelie bar ... fast ready bearings and stock electronics also have to hot racing aluminum bearing steering bellcrank and servo saver arm .... any other parts yall could suggest my wallet is open and ready lol
I'd say you have most of the bases covered. Send it, and bring back some good stories.

I'd say you have most of the bases covered. Send it, and bring back some good stories.
gotta get me a gopro and try to start some vids on YouTube I'll try to make rich and ol tp parts proud lol they have been my inspiration for this build anyway first arrma and I'm hooked don't think iv ever had an rc so tough right out the box !

I've seen a few guys on the bookface groups running the M2C mounts and so far everyone seems to be pretty happy with them.

The mount that I have on my D8T is almost identical to the Arrma one.

D8T mount, do note that the Arrma one won't include drill bits for drilling a chassis for an e conversion.
D815 MOTOR MOUNT(1).jpg

Arrma mount.
ARRMA MOTOR MOUNT.jpg

Looking at these pictures I bet that the one for the D8T would mount right up to my Outcast.

gotta get me a gopro and try to start some vids on YouTube I'll try to make rich and ol tp parts proud lol they have been my inspiration for this build anyway first arrma and I'm hooked don't think iv ever had an rc so tough right out the box !
?

I've seen a few guys on the bookface groups running the M2C mounts and so far everyone seems to be pretty happy with them.

The mount that I have on my D8T is almost identical to the Arrma one.

D8T mount, do note that the Arrma one won't include drill bits for drilling a chassis for an e conversion.
View attachment 35634

Arrma mount.
View attachment 35635
awesome I think vs the v4 it was my best option the v4 was on back order at the time so I think I chose the best option

again thanks guys for the info when I finish my build I'll start a new thread with some pictures I think my next stepson gonna be new servo and possibly all new electronics including new transmitter and receiver gonna need help deciding on those also thinking about going to 8s build but only running 6s on it to keep my temps down and try to save my diffs from blowing up lol ...all spear parts and electronics will start my next arrma build still haven't made my mind up on that either I like all the 6s arrmas may get a v4 talion or notorious rolling chassis will see what pops up on Ebay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back