Mojave M2C to the rescue once again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon 3s
Finally M2C chassis braces and a chassis for the Mojave! The braces also fit the Talion. This has to be one of my fav. trucks to just go hard core with and now it's fearless! ?The braces as available now and the chassis should be available soon through his website. ?

I love Mitch's products and his actually paying attention to his customers, shipping quickly and running a good business (unlike many other places)...

Now if he could make the 6S internal diff gears out of a durable material, non-hollow back, to stop the fracturing- we can finally have pretty much bullet proof cars!

Finally M2C chassis braces and a chassis for the Mojave! The braces also fit the Talion. This has to be one of my fav. trucks to just go hard core with and now it's fearless! ?The braces as available now and the chassis should be available soon through his website. ?
That's awesome that someone with your experience and skill recognizes and mentions that about the Mojave being one of your favs , and you keep it going with the use/improvements on it !! Thank you , love the videos !!
Back in Aug as soon as I saw the first video reveal of it , I told my LHS owner , put me on the first one that comes in (red) LOL . It was a must , my daughter and I are avid regular SC racers at his track ( indoor off road turf/carpet). He got 4 , 2 of each color . The day it came in , I went right away to get it , next day my friend I race with got a green one . Surprisingly , he never sold the other 2 . The owner/employees never driven one as a demo either . Now he got 8 K8S's in , I was the first one to buy one from him , tonight . So , I brought my Mojave with me , on 6s , stock 16t , punch 7 , and let the owner and one employee rip it around the parking lot ,dry and snow/ice/slush , they loved it !!!!
Now , do I need the M2C chassis for my Typhon and Talion ? OMG yes !!!!! Bent both of them up !!!! LOL

You kilt it! How many shows before I pull the trigger? Probably not any more necessary. I swore off this build and body style but it was before Arrma took control.

@RC DUDE81 ... watched that vid last night... OMG ?? you beat the snot out of that thing and it just kept coming back for more..!!!

I'm trying my hardest not to buy a Mojave but I think you could be killing my wallet very soon..???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back