M2C Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jdmcivic

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Just saw this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191001-204610_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191001-204610_Samsung Internet.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
These do look really good!

Aw man, just placed an order a few days ago for a chassis.

man, I just placed an order the other day for a chassis. How much for shipping on just the one item?

also, wish there was a tracking number!
I took the ultra slow route for 0.01 cents. Can't rush a good thing. Fyi, regular shipping is $39US?

I took the ultra slow route for 0.01 cents. Can't rush a good thing. Fyi, regular shipping is $39US?
Ah, my shipping for the two chassis were $26 US since it said USPS. Wanted to make sure it went through them. Wasn’t sure who they were using for flat rate shipping. I didn’t want anything coming to me through FedEx.

For this tower I will try the ultra slow route for 0.01.

Just got myself the m4 standoffs as well and Tekno et48.3 braces. I also paid $.01 for shipping maybe get it in time from winter

AND they are out of stock. Haha, that was fast!
Check again tomorrow. Mitch sent me an email right away saying that fronts will be available. I'm sure he planned for this and will replenish stock quickly. $26 for a chassis and $39 for a tower. Now that's progress!

I’m curious if they will work on the v2 shocks or do they require the shock cap protectors

Just got myself the m4 standoffs as well and Tekno et48.3 braces. I also paid $.01 for shipping maybe get it in time from winter
I can wait. Gonna have a nice little Losi to mess around with soon?

I need Kraton rear and front! Also need both for Talion.
Hoping to see restock soon and if I have to buy one at a time, ok.
Anodized black alone isn't exactly the look I want but the scheme here looks pretty cool. I'd even hold out a minute for all 100% brushed aluminum.
The standoffs are something I didn't expect.

1569986299535.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back