Kraton M2C vs BasherQueen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyistheguy69

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hello everyone! Its been a while since I've been on this forum. Sometimes life just gets in the way.
Anyways I'm planning on building a Kraton XL with my v4 6S and have been researching what parts to use to build the ultimate basher. My question for you all today is about shock towers. Specifically running M2C or BasherQueen. I'm curious about the difference in running 7075-t6 vs carbon fiber. I would think there's some weight savings with carbon but as far a durability and handling goes I have no idea which direction I should go!

Hello everyone! Its been a while since I've been on this forum. Sometimes life just gets in the way.
Anyways I'm planning on building a Kraton XL with my v4 6S and have been researching what parts to use to build the ultimate basher. My question for you all today is about shock towers. Specifically running M2C or BasherQueen. I'm curious about the difference in running 7075-t6 vs carbon fiber. I would think there's some weight savings with carbon but as far a durability and handling goes I have no idea which direction I should go!
The aluminum will be more durable but its heavier and the carbon fiber will be just as strong to direct collisions but will be weaker to roof landing due to the way the carbon fiber is braided.

Welcome back!! I'm building a Senton 6s with BQ CF shock towers......1st time using them so hopefully there's good news on durability!! 😁 ✌️
The aluminum will be more durable but its heavier and the carbon fiber will be just as strong to direct collisions but wil be weaker to roof landing due to the way the carbon fiber is braided
Sweet!! Don't plan on jumping my Senton 6s, so I should be good!! 👍😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back