Notorious M2C VS EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rip King MC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
So I would like to get an upgraded chassis for my Noto, and I am trying to decide whether I should get something from M2C or should I go with the SWB EXB. Wich one is stronger? The EXB is cheaper so I'm kinda leaning towards that one, but if the M2C is much stronger, it may be worth the extra money. What should I get?

Couple things... yes, the M2c chassis will be MUCH stronger. (From what I’ve seen at least) I own both. I’d get the m2c for numerous reasons.

reason number one... the exb chassis is gonna cost you more , if you get the exb chassis, in order to make it work with the standard v4 you’ll need to get exb arms and shocks and towers to make everything sit right.. the exb has different towers arms and shocks...

I’d get the M2c bud... plus, not many people see this but on the main M2C page there is a coupon code to get 10% off... so... it’s not really $130 vs 100... it’s $130 with 10% off vs $100...

Just my thoughts... trying to save you some
Money and frustration.... Go with M2C ??

They are all 7075 alu, only difference is thickness. Along with it comes more weight.
EXB - 3 mm
M2C - 4 mm
JBI - 5mm
I thought JBI was 6061, just thicker and machined vs stamped.

I've had my M2C on my outcast for just over a year and it's still straight. I air mine out pretty good, have had more than a handful of lawn dart landings as well. Mine was a 2018 outcast before the stock T2T brace. I have titanium towers, hot racing chassis brace, hot racing center diff/motor mount/top cap. It flexes a bit between where the chassis brace connects and the center diff still.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back