MAD you can't get stuff in a timely manor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the other problems we are seeing right now is people who have new built homes, the contractors are way behind schedule because they cannot get product or they order so many of such and such and only get like 1/3 of what they ordered. We have items just sitting in our warehouse right now because the customers homes aren't done.
Yup, My parents wanted to renovate a bathroom in their house. The contractor said he couldn't get cabinets until September. Something about not enough wood? I have trees in my yard that need to be taken down. Ho do I call to make cabinets out of them? :D

We wanted high end whirlpool. (French door fridge etc). Ended up with lower end GE. (Side by side fridge my wife hates🤦🏻‍♂️)

That's funny, my wife and I bought high end Samsung after using the builder model mid end GE for about 6 months. My sammy's are about 5 years old now, considered dinosaurs in the tech age but we are currently looking to upgrade again to the latest sammy's. The current fridge will be a spare in the basement next to my 4 dooms day deep freezers lol..

Yup, My parents wanted to renovate a bathroom in their house. The contractor said he couldn't get cabinets until September. Something about not enough wood? I have trees in my yard that need to be taken down. Ho do I call to make cabinets out of them? :D
You want to hear something really stupid, the huge lumber mill up in Hill City is closing because the government won't let the loggers cut down any more trees...............

You want to hear something really stupid, the huge lumber mill up in Hill City is closing because the government won't let the loggers cut down any more trees...............
If they want to drive to MA I have a few they can take. :ROFLMAO:

Da faq! Kristi know bout that?
I can't comment on this what I want to without it violating the no politics rule......................

All I can say is that 90% of the trees that they were cutting down were infested with pine beetles, long story short pine beetles are bad news for any forest and can cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time.

I can't comment on this what I want to without it violating the no politics rule......................

All I can say is that 90% of the trees that they were cutting down were infested with pine beetles, long story short pine beetles are bad news for any forest and can cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time.
Well, can’t blame China for those 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back