Kraton Magnetic Body Posts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory6s

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Anyone using them? How do you like them? How are they for holding the body on?

Funny I was just about to post this....wow...not one response! Guess people aren't using them!

No, but it looks like you could just cut your current nubs off that go through the body, drill holes where they were, screw the grub screws in, maybe add some super glue so they don't back out and your done.

YES, JUST LIKE THOSE, but you have to mod the stock body posts. OR

Have you seen anything specifically made for Kraton?

NO, but..........youcan use the body posts from a traxas T-maxX like this. You will cut them down, depending on the body size. So maybe there are other traxass kits that use shorter body posts.

Magnetic body posts don't work very well for bashers, they are meant more for on road and drift cars.

Leaving the body posts and putting velcro on the chassis skirts and lower lip of the body might be a good way to go. Wish I had done that on my brushless revo as the chassis flexes quite a bit and causes the posts to crack the body up badly around the posts, the rear's especially. If I elongated the holes and used velcro, they might last longer.

Anyway, if you like the cleanliness of the magnet look, then perhaps a blend of the magnets for placing the body and velcro to hold it on would be a good compromise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back