Kraton Maiden blast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sp1nna

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I actually got to take the Krays ton for her maiden blast today. Only over the local football field. She got rather hot but i was pretty much flat out . Anyway checked over her back home and I've lost a steering knuckle nut and cup. Lucky for me a fellow UK enthusiast has come to the rescue and is sending me one in the post. #Arrmafamilystrong
20180831_125116.jpg

On my first run i lost one too. I noticed it on the track and picked it up not knowing it was for my new arrma! I have the tighten atleast one on each nuckle after each pack. I'll have to try the ptfe tape, have some in the garage.

That's exactly what ill be doing from now on.. I had gone over it before hand but never gave those a thought. i actually have some ptfe tape in my shed next to work station too At least no harm came from it. Soon be back out

One of mine was unbelievably loose out of the box. So much so that the pillow ball was slopping around, if I had run it like that I’m certain I would have lost one too.

I did the ptfe tape for now but also ordered the hot racing replacement that has the extra oring.

Thanks to Lee Wood i have the Kraton back up and runningi used PTFE tape on all of them so fingers crossed won't suffer this issue again. Also made a top brace out of stuff i had in the shed
20180904_112800.jpg

Attachments

• 20180904_103613.jpg
    20180904_103613.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 47
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back