Major decision to make!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
As a newly retired person, there often comes a great deal of important decisions to make. From pensions to social security benefits to living wills and new life routines. I think I got all that figured out but I really could use some advice on this one...so here goes....... Do I run my brand new Senton this weekend or wait for my scorched fenders to arrive and install first?? Everyone needs some good advice occasionally....please help me make this potentially life altering decision. Thanks in advance!

Send it.
crash GIF

Fellow retiree here. I retired from my job as a ship captain for White Star Line back in March of 1912, and I say run it. You never know when your next voyage might be your last.
I'd be interested to know what it was like for you living through WW1. Any thoughts on that?

Fellow retiree here. I retired from my job as a ship captain for White Star Line back in March of 1912, and I say run it. You never know when your next voyage might be your last.
Seems to me the titanic sunk that year...you sure you didn't play a role in that? Lol. In all seriousness, I hear you man. Covid nearly took me out but woke me up. Retired 2 years early as a result. At our age, time becomes a priority over $. Congrats on obtaining the age of nearly 180? Your an inspiration! Cheers Captain!
I think the question you need to ask yourself is: will having the scorched fenders propel your RC into outer space??

If the answer to that question is "yes", then absolutely wait. No questions asked.
Lol
Seems its unanamous. Gorgeous this weekend in fl so ill try to find some time. Ill let y'all know my first impressions and what I broke. Thanks for your input everyone.......oh, sent you all pm's with my address so you can come help me clean it!:LOL:

Last edited:
As a newly retired person, there often comes a great deal of important decisions to make. From pensions to social security benefits to living wills and new life routines. I think I got all that figured out but I really could use some advice on this one...so here goes....... Do I run my brand new Senton this weekend or wait for my scorched fenders to arrive and install first?? Everyone needs some good advice occasionally....please help me make this potentially life altering decision. Thanks in advance!
Don’t just bash, BLAST!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back