Kraton Make my Kraton tougher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingsalive3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. 4x4-Mega
So the v3 Kraton for me is a massive step up from the short course senton 4x4 mega ... my question is what can i do to make it tougher/upgrades?? its stock from the box any advice will be taken on board :)

as stupid as im going to sound what the hell is shim the diffs?? chassis brace parts? sorry still new to this
This should help for the shimming part.. pretty much by shimming the diffs it takes up any slop there may be in the diffs and hopefully prevent any failures. The upgraded braces will replace the plastic ones the vehicle already has to prevent too much flexing of the chassis.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Voltage-Ho...475776?hash=item1c9a56fa80:g:EtEAAOSwUYNaKOvl

Front bumper T-Bone now has v3 available and a wheelie bar T-Bone also. Need to protect the front and rear.

Is a new servo mount needed with the newest Kraton release? If so, can you share a link?

Thanks!

Hey mate I’m in the same situation as you (up in Brisbane) and have ordered RPM front and rear arms and wing mount from online store in Victoria, t bone gear from America and some gka chassis braces and Servo mount from canada. It sucks a bit as the postage really adds up so if any mates are interested do a group buy and share postage.

The upgraded servo mount in the V3 Kraton is much stronger than previous models. No need for upgraded mount IMO

Do you get any flexing? I can have my V3 on a car stand, wheels off the ground and the mount still flexes when I turn my wheels left and right. This doesn't seem normal but maybe it is?

Do you get any flexing? I can have my V3 on a car stand, wheels off the ground and the mount still flexes when I turn my wheels left and right. This doesn't seem normal but maybe it is?
It is still plastic so you’ll get some flexing, but it’s very minimal compared to prior models

Did you adjust the dual rates? Mine was like that out of the box before I made any adjustments and now its hardly noticeable.

The first thing I upgraded was my Stock shock towers and bought the Just Bash It ones that are 6MM THICK PLUS, I added a Chassis twoer to twoer brace.
Just Bash It Shot Towers.jpg

Just noticed this thread is old, Op probably has upgraded by now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back