Making that RC money 💸💸💸💸

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan10R

Rich Duperbash wannabe
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Just thought I share what I do to make extra money for the hobby
1622378230933188104479005312410.jpg

I’d show you my side job but the DEA might show up🥸
😂 Hahaha That's great. I tryed to set up lil OP bit the wife flipped her lid😠😠
I am not a fan of heights. I like something to hold on to.
Lol this nothing compared to my normal job. Build hotels 4 5 stores in the air. That gets a little sketchy

Sell off stuff I don’t use. Scrap aluminum, brass and iron when I have it. I divide the Lotus and Lilly in my koi pond (another nerdy hobby...) and sell them every year. Work a little ot sometimes...
Nice wish I had a koi pound

Nice wish I had a koi pound
They are a lot of fun. Ours kind of came with our house. I cleaned it up and we kept it. Around 8 years ago I made it a little bigger with a skimmer filter system. Heres a pic of mine as it is now. It's a smaller one but good for the spot. If you dig the hole yourself it's not too expensive. The expense is mostly in the pumps, filter and electric to run them. Mine just has one pump so it's not too bad. Fish and plants can get costly too.

20190618_134727.jpg

They are a lot of fun. Ours kind of came with our house. I cleaned it up and we kept it. Around 8 years ago I made it a little bigger with a skimmer filter system. Heres a pic of mine as it is now. It's a smaller one but good for the spot. If you dig the hole yourself it's not too expensive. The expense is mostly in the pumps, filter and electric to run them. Mine just has one pump so it's not too bad. Fish and plants can get costly too.

View attachment 149219
Do you have an indoor tank/pond for the koi during winter?

Last edited:

View attachment 149219
That's really nice, always wanted a pond but never looked into it. My sister did have one awhile back. So many cats in the neighborhood, don't know if they would kill the fish though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back