Infraction Making the Delta Plastiks Ford FC100 214+ mph body even better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today on my lunch break I applied the chopped strand fiberglass.

View attachment 299052

I'll give it a few days to fully cure and then cut around it with a angle grinder and pry bar the edges till it pops off the plaster sculpture. I should have used primer on it... Hoping the PVA did its magic. I applied a ton of it so it should be ok, but the plaster is porous and was absorbing some of it.
Looking great, and it seems like it should be a real contender. Just curious, but has/would Delta give you any grief for using their design?

Looking great, and it seems like it should be a real contender. Just curious, but has/would Delta give you any grief for using their design?
Nah
It's so different now...
And I am not selling it.

Confirmed I should have done primer and wax before the PVA. This one was hard to get out....
IMG_20230514_201758.jpg

Going to be a long wait.... Packing it up for our move and likely won't unbox this one till next year.
Building a new house and will take 8+ months.
Good luck! Where are you headed?

@LibertyMKiii your closing in on driving distance from my neck of the woods. You got a good road scoped out already?
Only from google maps. I'll have to check them out in person at some point....

Job change?

I got moved to remote work, so then we started shopping for homes where several things were within budget.
1. Best in the state schools for the kids
2. Decent prices for my wife to get her dream house + a 3-car garage
3. Cul-de-sac street for the kids to safely play out front (bikes etc)
4. Reasonable taxes (potential for retirement)

Only from google maps. I'll have to check them out in person at some point....

I got moved to remote work, so then we started shopping for homes where several things were within budget.
1. Best in the state schools for the kids
2. Decent prices for my wife to get her dream house + a 3-car garage
3. Cul-de-sac street for the kids to safely play out front (bikes etc)
4. Reasonable taxes (potential for retirement)
We live on a culdesac. Pretty great for all the kids. I will say, if you’re the deepest house, it can be hard to get out because the kids sit in the road😂😂😂

We live on a culdesac. Pretty great for all the kids. I will say, if you’re the deepest house, it can be hard to get out because the kids sit in the road😂😂😂
Yeah man this move is largely for the kids. A small perk is that I'll gain some garage space and be moving to a much smaller / quieter town (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back