Male(esc) black XT90 connectors.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
Where is a good place to get male(esc) black XT90 connectors in bulk? I have like 20 females and do not need anymore. All I want is the esc connectors and I want black ones. Hobbyking used to sell just the males in black but they have been out of stock every time I looked. Rc battery sells them but wants $10.11 for shipping. I found some on eBay but 4 connectors for $9.99 is kind of dumb when I can get 10 of them in pairs for the same price.

Confused No Idea GIF by Travis

I might just pick up a few batteries from RC Battery and add some connectors in. I wish they had some shorter 3s lipos I really want something 148mm or shorter but I swear all their 3s batteries that are o er 5000mah are 155+mm....

Can the yellow ones be dyed or something? The Industrial Sharpies resist coming off due to alcohol. I guess you could try coloring them, though it would still probably look bad. I didn't even realize they were sold in black versions. And I now suspect that I do not give enough consideration to style :)

Can the yellow ones be dyed or something? The Industrial Sharpies resist coming off due to alcohol. I guess you could try coloring them, though it would still probably look bad. I didn't even realize they were sold in black versions. And I now suspect that I do not give enough consideration to style :)
Yeah you can dye them with RIT but it's just easier if they are already black.

Turnigy Graphene Panthers come with black Amass XT90s so you should be able to get them somewhere.https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/494AAOSwjsldUpOR/s-l500.jpg

Not sure where you can buy them but at my work we have black DYKEM paint markers..they come in black .white red and blue .we use them to identify our stock material.from steel to aluminum and titanium and nickel .only way to remove the paint is by sand blasting.thats how strong that paint is ..you can try googling them but I have no clue if it's even sold in stores since I work for the government / NAVY and have no clue where they get them .

... Oof sorry you are right looks like OOO at Hobbyking.. Almost like they discontinued Black, IMO looks better than yellow..

That google search does show them but I have not heard of a lot of those website stores.

Last edited:
Where is a good place to get male(esc) black XT90 connectors in bulk? I have like 20 females and do not need anymore. All I want is the esc connectors and I want black ones. Hobbyking used to sell just the males in black but they have been out of stock every time I looked. Rc battery sells them but wants $10.11 for shipping. I found some on eBay but 4 connectors for $9.99 is kind of dumb when I can get 10 of them in pairs for the same price.
You try to hit up @RedondoBeachRC ? I bought a whole bunch from him, maybe he could split up some pairs for ya?

Last edited:
... Oof sorry you are right looks like OOO at Hobbyking.. Almost like they discontinued Black, IMO looks better than yellow..

That google search does show them but I have not heard of a lot of those website stores.
That was just one place I snap shot for ya .just to show you they are being sold to the public..you can buy from other places and I'm sure eBay has them ..if you buy with through pay pal you'll have no worries.100 percent money back ..👍I only use pay pal to buy anything on line .it's your safest option . I'm sure eBay has that paint marker for around 5 dollars or even less.

Wow didn't expect to find them but here you go

View attachment 278985

Yeah I'm not spending $9 plus shipping on a marker when I already have RIT dye.

If I can't find any I'll just get some yellow ones and dye them myself.
Google Shopping found some. I have no experience or affiliation with any of these sites (or Google LOL).

A lot of those links I have already looked at and they want more for shipping than the cost of the connectors or they sell them in pairs. The shipping really kills the low price of the connectors. GetFPV has the lowest shipping cost but they charge tax.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back