Male(esc) black XT90 connectors.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm not spending $9 plus shipping on a marker when I already have RIT dye.

If I can't find any I'll just get some yellow ones and dye them myself.

A lot of those links I have already looked at and they want more for shipping than the cost of the connectors or they sell them in pairs. The shipping really kills the low price of the connectors. GetFPV has the lowest shipping cost but they charge tax.
Probably find them at a local hardware store...

Long story short that is not an option as it would cost way too much to convert.
hehe, yeah, I get that. I have a mix of TRA and EC5 right now but am trying to decide if I go with XT90 or QS8 going forward when I start buying new aftermarket ESCs and I am leaning towards XT90 also.

Probably find them at a local hardware store...
Dude RIT dye is like $3 for a bottle, I already have RIT dye and the connectors can be dyed. But again I would rather just get them already black.
hehe, yeah, I get that. I have a mix of TRA and EC5 right now but am trying to decide if I go with XT90 or QS8 going forward when I start buying new aftermarket ESCs and I am leaning towards XT90 also.
I have 1 car and 1 battery that uses TRX connectors.

Dude RIT dye is like $3 for a bottle, I already have RIT dye and the connectors can be dyed. But again I would rather just get them already black.

I have 1 car and 1 battery that uses TRX connectors.
Ok bud ..you asked about a marker and I showed you so just trying to help ya 👍 good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back