SOLD / FOUND Mamba monster X and XLX2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
So I was going to to two builds but things change I totaled my car and I didn’t have full coverage you know the rest I need to get as much as I can I’ll seek both or separate
Mmxs=185.00+ shipping new in box
XLX2=240.00+ shipping new out of the box I was getting ready to install but things happen.
I figured I put it on here before eBay.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
That totally sucks man, but we live and learn. Hopefully it’s a quick sale and not much haggling. Good luck!
Yeah now I can get a work truck I hope but the car paid off it just old 2012 and I took off full coverage to save a few bucks I appreciate the good vibes 😎
Was

Yeah now I can get a work truck I hope but the car paid off it just old 2012 and I took off full coverage to save a few bucks I appreciate the good vibes 😎
Was
Wish you the best bud ..and I hope you didn't get hurt .if you did then I wish you fast recovery...if the accident was not your fault I think your neck and back hurts .get a lawyer.. could work in your favor.👍

Wish you the best bud ..and I hope you didn't get hurt .if you did then I wish you fast recovery...if the accident was not your fault I think your neck and back hurts .get a lawyer.. could work in your favor.👍
Thanks man! no it was a deer 🦌 thank god because i could of got sued too you know but I’m ok sore neck I tried to avoid as much as I could without going into a ditch.

Gladd your ok .how would you have got sued ? You hit a deer. Unless the deer was driving a car and you hit that car I don't see who or how you could have got sued .unless you were driving on private protected property.

Lol no man no one was sued lol just lost my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back