Mamba Monster X combo installed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a plan. I was actually planning on buying an Outcast when I saw the Fazon and went daaaaaaaang! I gotta have it!

Well... it is what it is now.

Sounds like a plan. I was actually planning on buying an Outcast when I saw the Fazon and went daaaaaaaang! I gotta have it!

Well... it is what it is now.
Yeah that body is sick. Maybe once I decide to drop $70 on a body that may be it.

Attachments

• IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    418 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 82
Rub it in why don't ya? Lol. Man, I'm diggin those tores on the Nero. How tall are they? My trencher 40 series are about 6.9" tall.

They are Axial BF Goodrich with Team Associated Rims. 7'2 tall. Gives the Nero ground clearance and really helps with the jumps / landings. I threw the crushers on the Fazon .... they will be staying on for a while. What a difference!!!

Took off the Xbumper yesterday to fit the big rock shell on the Fazon. Was fun to fit it on.

Attachments

• IMG_0662.JPG
    IMG_0662.JPG
    361.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    357.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 84
Those tires look dope. A quick word on the T bone front bumper, be careful with hits on the bumper. I have landed a few times on the bumper and it actually ripped the screws right out of the bulkhead. I have since put some die taps in there to for the screws.

Here's a pic of the taps.

Attachments

• 20161211_195606.jpg
    20161211_195606.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20161211_195814.jpg
    20161211_195814.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 74
I use a lil bit thicker screws for the two holes. Its plastic in the front bulkheads so I get two flat bottom screws that are just a smudge thick and use my electric screwdriver to get em in. all good...thanks

Once I finally get the Nero running again I'll report on how it holds up.

Hey guys can someone tell me how the hell they got the Castle 1515 motor to bolt onto the Nero motor mount? The holes seem about 1mm off and I can only get one screw tightened down and the other wont thread it do the tolerance issue. I don't think this is a defect with the motor mount as it mounts perfectly to the stock motor just doesn't work with the Castle 1515 2200kv sensored motor. Maybe I'm missing something but its just slightly off

You guys should try running external capacitor packs and changing to castle 6.5mm bullet or castle 6.5mm connectors for your batteries. I run a 1515 and the stock esc, but I soldered on castle connectors and an external ripple killer cap pack.

Hello to everyone. I am new to the forums and have recently purchased an Arrma Nero with diff brain and a Nero Fazon with diff brain. The Nero was used and it was running hot so someone suggested to change the esc to MMX esc and use stock motor. Installed the esc as per instructions and tried to calibrate it. Once calibrated i lost all diff brain function. Tried calibrating the diff brain chip and lost all throttle on transmitter. I was wondering if anyone with MMX experience could explain how to properly install and set up. Thanks in advance for your help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back