Mamba monster x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to much power but your gonna strip gears pretty quickly if you run the punch too higher... Ask me how I know that :p

Just turn the punch and break settings down, and know that Castle ESC's do not have a break between Reverse and Forward like Arrma does, So you'll go full FWD from a Full Reverse, SLAM!

so keep that in mind if you back up a lot like I do since I ride alot on the trails.

Would upgrading typhon 6s stock motor to a mamba monster x 1515 2200 and esc be too much power for typho
I run that combo in my Typhon with no issues at all. I use a 16t pinion with it. I also run a fan because it gets warm.

I run that combo in my Typhon with no issues at all. I use a 16t pinion with it. I also run a fan because it gets warm.
what about for bashing with that set up

I finally got that setup 16t it is wait is that stock spur. Also
I even bought that b link thing is that even needed or take it back

I would keep the B-Link and use it. It’s much easier changing parameters from your phone than it is opening the receiver and connecting it. I’m going to eventually buy one myself for this reason.

I finally got that setup 16t it is wait is that stock spur. Also
I even bought that b link thing is that even needed or take it back
Stock spur. And the Bluetooth link is a very nice feature. I wish I had it.

I leave my B-link inside the radio box. I will say that you cannot set all of the settings on the app. You have to use the PC for a lot of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back