Kraton Mark of the beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys I just finished a nice evening bash tonight was testing out the new lights? when I got home I noticed this nasty line on the inside of my body on the motor side I didn't notice anything or hear anything different when I was out tearing it up. So I'm hoping I can fix/diagnose the issue before it leads to something worse. I do have a diff kit on the way and I just got my new fluid in today that I will be swapping in 200k centre 50k front and 20 rear I'm hoping that will work well. Figured I try to do most of it all at once as well as install the new rpm front upper and lower A arms. Any input or advice is greatly welcomed as for the mark I'm guessing centre diff? Correct me if I'm wrong or if any other thoughts thanks in advance.
DSC_0018.JPG

Yes, leaking center diff.
Try tightening the screws on the spur gear.
Before opening it up, make sure you have the seals. If this one is broken you will be down until you get a replacement. Probably ok to drive if you tighten it up but I wouldn't push it too hard.

Update: decided to remove centre diff and change oil so happy I did it was low and super dirty. Added the new 200k and omg she purrs now ? it actually wasn't too bad to do. Mip tools def helped make things easier it was a little messy for my first one I didn't know how thick and sticky 200k was lol

Update: decided to remove centre diff and change oil so happy I did it was low and super dirty. Added the new 200k and omg she purrs now ? it actually wasn't too bad to do. Mip tools def helped make things easier it was a little messy for my first one I didn't know how thick and sticky 200k was lol
??that’s what she said?? ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back