Canada Markham Centennial Skate Park - Markham Ontario

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
This is another great spot to hone your skills, but really busy with bikers and boarders when the weather's nice. Early morning on weekends is usually pretty quiet. Close to Markville Mall with a food court and shopping.
Parking Lot Markham, ON https://maps.app.goo.gl/Pqhar

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot

Attachments

• 9fc43b6440e09fd7c3dfadaba6c0_Gallery.jpeg
    9fc43b6440e09fd7c3dfadaba6c0_Gallery.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 160
I go there all the time at lunch
Its actually not a bad spot.. From small to med sized jumps and 2 big ones that you can land on grass with if you get enough speed

Last edited:
I go there all the time at lunch
Its actually not a bad spot.. From small to med sized jumps and 2 big ones that you can land on grass with if you get enough speed
Maybe you've already run into @Lorenzo_arrma_army already. His crew are known to bash there pretty often.
Maybe you've already run into @Lorenzo_arrma_army already. His crew are known to bash there pretty often.
Sorry @GabeRealD, wrong centennial. You work around Markville mall?

Sorry @GabeRealD, wrong centennial. You work around Markville mall?
I seem to be the only 1 with rc when i go there although i did randomly find r/c parts laying on the floor broken. And yes couple minutes away from there

I seem to be the only 1 with rc when i go there although i did randomly find r/c parts laying on the floor broken. And yes couple minutes away from there
I went a few times in the past, but it has to be really early or in extreme cold weather. It's a hot spot for bikes and boards especially since Joyride 150 is just down the road. There's a much bigger skate park at Richmond Green sports complex. All above ground though, metal ramps. The bowls at Centennial are what make it so good. Now that schools out, you won't get much time to play at Centennial anymore:cry:

Looks like a decent place to bash. LORENZO and I have not been there lol
We need a spot like rich duperbash goes to

I went a few times in the past, but it has to be really early or in extreme cold weather. It's a hot spot for bikes and boards especially since Joyride 150 is just down the road. There's a much bigger skate park at Richmond Green sports complex. All above ground though, metal ramps. The bowls at Centennial are what make it so good. Now that schools out, you won't get much time to play at Centennial anymore:cry:
Yea its a bummer.. I think today ill go check out an outdoor bmx park at bayview. Been meaning to bring a truck there
Gonna check one out today on bayview

Yea its a bummer.. I think today ill go check out an outdoor bmx park at bayview. Been meaning to bring a truck there

Gonna check one out today on bayview
Are you talking about the one South of Steeles? I've had it on my list to check out, but never got around to it. Be sure to post pics if you go.

The largest one I've found to date is in Orangeville. https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Or...db953dbb!8m2!3d43.9050895!4d-80.1286232?hl=en. I have clients a block south, so when I'm up there, I always give it a go.
Don’t waste your time guys it sucks bigtime. Nobody uses it so the weeds overgrown the track
I'll be sure to pack the weed whacker if I ever decide to make the trip;)

Lol I’ve been to the orangville one it’s not bad at all. I didnt last long broke a stock a arm and had no replacement

We definitely do Mike. We need a spot where we can spread our wings and fly with no grief! Somewhere to unleash the beast without holding back ?.

We definitely do Mike. We need a spot where we can spread our wings and fly with no grief! Somewhere to unleash the beast without holding back ?.
If what you do at Centennial in Mississauga isn't spreading your wings, you're both gonna need pilot's licenses to continue:ROFLMAO:

If what you do at Centennial in Mississauga isn't spreading your wings, you're both gonna need pilot's licenses to continue:ROFLMAO:
Thanks Notorious ?. What I meant though is a dedicated RC place with big air spots where you can stay there all night without worrying or looking over your shoulder that the police are going to show up and fine you $ because some butt hurt cyclist or glorified neighborhood watch doesn’t want you there.

Thanks Notorious ?. What I meant though is a dedicated RC place with big air spots where you can stay there all night without worrying or looking over your shoulder that the police are going to show up and fine you $ because some butt hurt cyclist or glorified neighborhood watch doesn’t want you there.
We are Italian and Portugese backgrounds. One of us must have an Uncle with a piece of land that we can build a track on. Sh!t, @WTF MIKE lives in Bolton, there should be room in his backyard! Seriously though, the hobby just isn't as big here, and neither is the bmx community. They don't allocate much park land to dirt bmx tracks. All we need is a field, a Bobcat and two or three trucks of clean fill. Maybe we hit up a farmer and make a deal on some unused land. And yes Mike, you can drive the Bobcat too.

We are Italian and Portugese backgrounds. One of us must have an Uncle with a piece of land that we can build a track on. Sh!t, @WTF MIKE lives in Bolton, there should be room in his backyard! Seriously though, the hobby just isn't as big here, and neither is the bmx community. They don't allocate much park land to dirt bmx tracks. All we need is a field, a Bobcat and two or three trucks of clean fill. Maybe we hit up a farmer and make a deal on some unused land. And yes Mike, you can drive the Bobcat too.
Lol I wish I had land I’m in a subdivision. Lots of land around me and tons of construction. But it seems like they work 24/7.

I wish I did. The only uncles I have with a bunch of dirt land live in Naples, Italy. I don’t think I’d be able to fit all my RC cars in one luggage and I’m sure you guys wouldn’t want to dish out $1400 for a plane ticket ?

Last edited:
Didnt get to go thursday.. Had to pack to vaca.. Today isnt a grrat day either. Sorry guys. Ill be there when i come back for sure.
Hey guys...I was at the Bayview track a few weeks ago and my latest vid is at this spot. It has a few jumps but only one really big one which is the one I'm mainly jumping in my vid. The arena was closed so nobody there but some local bikers showed up and I had about 10 of them there at one point. The dirt has been trucked in and is red clay but there is like 2 inches of powdered dirt everywhere. This is the only thing I didnt like because it gets everywhere. But I just used compressed air and most of it came off after. Check my vid of the spot.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back