Canada Markham Centennial Skate Park - Markham Ontario

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys...I was at the Bayview track a few weeks ago and my latest vid is at this spot. It has a few jumps but only one really big one which is the one I'm mainly jumping in my vid. The arena was closed so nobody there but some local bikers showed up and I had about 10 of them there at one point. The dirt has been trucked in and is red clay but there is like 2 inches of powdered dirt everywhere. This is the only thing I didnt like because it gets everywhere. But I just used compressed air and most of it came off after. Check my vid of the spot.

ive been there once or twice last year. the terrain was horrible. i haven't been there since. im actually a couple minutes away from there!

Yeah its not the best place for sure but like you said its close...to me as well. I do like that one big jump though. Going to go back and video part 2 of my bash once I get the time to get my Typhon together.?

Yeah its not the best place for sure but like you said its close...to me as well. I do like that one big jump though. Going to go back and video part 2 of my bash once I get the time to get my Typhon together.?
Lmk when u decide to go!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back