SOLD / FOUND Markhor Top Plate LWB (USED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Since I have a chassis coming from M2C Racing,I no longer need the Markhor top plate. This is the plate for the LWB trucks. I was using it on my Kraton. It is lightly used with a couple of small scuffs. New it cost me $65 with shipping (and a 10 day wait). I am asking for $45 shipped to the continental US. Here are some pictures:

DSCF2732.JPG

REAR OF TOP
DSCF2733.JPG
DSCF2735.JPG

BOTTOM

DSCF2734.JPG

What you see is what you get. Thank you for your consideration

Since I have a chassis coming from M2C Racing,I no longer need the Markhor top plate. This is the plate for the LWB trucks. I was using it on my Kraton. It is lightly used with a couple of small scuffs. New it cost me $65 with shipping (and a 10 day wait). I am asking for $45 shipped to the continental US. Here are some pictures:

View attachment 28044

REAR OF TOP
View attachment 28045View attachment 28047

BOTTOM

View attachment 28046

What you see is what you get. Thank you for your consideration
I have a Kraton Chassis waiting for a future conversion. That would be a nice add. Can you figure out what the shipping is to L6C 2H6 in Ontario Canada and give me a final number? Thanks. P.S, congrats on the Excellence award, you definitely deserved it!

I have a Kraton Chassis waiting for a future conversion. That would be a nice add. Can you figure out what the shipping is to L6C 2H6 in Ontario Canada and give me a final number? Thanks. P.S, congrats on the Excellence award, you definitely deserved it!

I tried to get a quote from UPS and the cheapest option was ridiculous. You would be better off buying straight for them. UPS was $27 - ripoff. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll go to the UPS Store and get an exact price. I shipped smaller padded envelopes to Canada before and I think that was around $10, so like $180 Canadian :p

I tried to get a quote from UPS and the cheapest option was ridiculous. You would be better off buying straight for them. UPS was $27 - ripoff. If I get a chance tomorrow I'll go to the UPS Store and get an exact price. I shipped smaller padded envelopes to Canada before and I think that was around $10, so like $180 Canadian :p
At least you're starting to understand the conversion to monopoly money:ROFLMAO: Appreciate you looking into it. If someone offers to buy it, go for it.

Could you tell a difference with the brace installed?

The only way to tell is to ball it up and then see if the chassis was bent. The design of the brace will definitely strengthen the chassis and prevent it from bending.

Is this still available? Im considering running it with my m2c chassis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back