California Marshall Canyon, La Verne, CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilzeus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hey all, found a good spot and will take some vids but the Marshall Canyon trail just north of Baseline has a good spot for fun. The trail has some jumps further in but I found they had bulldozed a wide open area and it made some great jumps. Plus you get to launch your rig off the top of the hill. Since its bulldozed its soft dirt and pretty dusty so landings are no problem. Gotta watch out for the occasional fist-sized rock. :)
I'm gonna take my Go Pro next time. Don't laugh at the newbie driving! ;)

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Very cool. I mountain bike there all the time. Pls post a video as I'm curious on the actual spot of Marshall (y)

I was there last evening. On one of my launches I hit a lip and she went into a forward spin. Blipped the throttle and leveled her out for a safe landing. My first flip, totally unintentional but somehow I had the presence of mind to correct it. A couple ladies were nearby and saw it, complimented me. I was beside myself and mumbled something like, "They can actually do that!" Which I'm sure made no sense to them. LOL!

Ok guys, these are my very first YouTube videos so go easy on me. I've embedded them here on the forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back