Granite Master Voltage Break Fix Post?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoitsrcme

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I've got 3 Granite Voltage Trucks. They keep breaking.
I'm still kind of new to all of this . . .. especially the repairs, But I'm a quick study.
There is a tremendous amount of well written information about repairing the ARRMA Voltage here and elsewhere online.
However, for me, I have yet to find one post that is a white paper break down of the truck and showing the part numbers for each part. Then showing detailed repair instructions by problem symptom (If this then get part # and show detailed repair instructions).
Does this already exist? If not:
I'd like to offer to build and manage a Master Break Fix Post for the Voltage.
I would take existing and new posts, consolidate them and give the authors credit.
New content submissions would be appreciated by expertise.
This would be a consolidation effort. . . .
Thoughts?
Thanks!

Yes. I'd like to break that down to if this breaks, then use part number XXXXX.

Hi.
I've got 3 Granite Voltage Trucks. They keep breaking.
I'm still kind of new to all of this . . .. especially the repairs, But I'm a quick study.
There is a tremendous amount of well written information about repairing the ARRMA Voltage here and elsewhere online.
However, for me, I have yet to find one post that is a white paper break down of the truck and showing the part numbers for each part. Then showing detailed repair instructions by problem symptom (If this then get part # and show detailed repair instructions).
Does this already exist? If not:
I'd like to offer to build and manage a Master Break Fix Post for the Voltage.
I would take existing and new posts, consolidate them and give the authors credit.
New content submissions would be appreciated by expertise.
This would be a consolidation effort. . . .
Thoughts?
Thanks!
I love the chase. Researching, asking others advice when stuck, wrenching trial and error…all a big part of what I love about this hobby.
I am not saying I wouldn’t refer to a master list if there was one though 😃

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back