Kraton Max 5 fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repoman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
What is the issue whit the max 5 fan, every time i go out and bash the fan loses 3 or 4 blades, every time!, its sucks big time, i don't do big airs , maybe i do hard landing now an then,
Is there any solution? another brand of fan maybe? or is the problem solver skip hobbywing?

searching for solution, best regards Jonas

They are 8.99 directly from hw. but those crooks charge $14 just for shipping.

i don't now if the vibrations is the main issue, i installed the max 5 when the car where brand new, and it break then, and i have purchased many fans after that. so every ride i have to change fan

i don't now if the vibrations is the main issue, i installed the max 5 when the car where brand new, and it break then, and i have purchased many fans after that. so every ride i have to change fan

Brand new mine had bent shafts and they vibrated like crazy but hey, what do I know. Since you know what your problem is, I'm glad you got it figured out! (y)

Yes of course mine had some vibration to, ok maybe a i have to deal with the hobbywing fan is poop, change it every time

Yes of course mine had some vibration to, ok maybe a i have to deal with the hobbywing fan is poop, change it every time

You shouldn't have to deal with it. Shouldn't be happening. I had the same problem on my Limitless with a Castle ESC as well. Upgraded the driveshafts and while it took out the vibrations, it also stopped chewing up my fans (went through 4 of the stock fans) I ended up with a WTF on it anyway but its been just fine.

Thanks for the input guys , gonna se if i can solve the problem, i let you now if i come up whit a solution (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back