Max 6 and blx185 fan upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigtim29

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0846W2HFS/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8&&tag=arrma-20

Mine just came in the mail today, tried it on my blx185 and it pushes a lot of air, probably 2-3x more that’s the stock fan.Plugged it into my max 8 esc and put the bed on 7.4v and the thing is insane. I don’t have a max 6 but the blx185 and max 6 have the same fan dimensions, I’m gonna run mine without the esc cover.

415302D0-F829-4891-BF25-A0440354E29E.jpeg

I can't wait until someone makes a 35mm alloy framed fan... I've seen 40mm and 30mm, but no 35mm yet.

I'm actually surprised at the lack of at least a few 35mm options seeing as it's in many popular 1/8 ESCs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0846W2HFS/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8&&tag=arrma-20

Mine just came in the mail today, tried it on my blx185 and it pushes a lot of air, probably 2-3x more that’s the stock fan.Plugged it into my max 8 esc and put the bed on 7.4v and the thing is insane. I don’t have a max 6 but the blx185 and max 6 have the same fan dimensions, I’m gonna run mine without the esc cover.

Nice, it's good to get more feedback about that powehobby 35mm fan. You're the second person here I've seen run one and also had good things to say about it. ?

I can't wait until someone makes a 35mm alloy framed fan... I've seen 40mm and 30mm, but no 35mm yet.

Plastic framed fans just seem to break when you start getting some air.
I’d also like an aluminum frame one. It seems liek the general idea is that if you run with the esc cover, you run into problems with the plastic fans. I’m gonna give it a shot without it since it’s tight to the esc.
I'm actually surprised at the lack of at least a few 35mm options seeing as it's in many popular 1/8 ESCs.

Nice, it's good to get more feedback about that powehobby 35mm fan. You're the second person here I've seen run one and also had good things to say about it. ?
Agreed, seems like the max 6 is the most popular esc to upgrade to if you have a 1/8 scale monster truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back