Mojave Max 6 Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe8501

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Just wrapped her up after breakfast, I'll give her a spin after lunch at the in laws. Starting with a 20 tooth pinion and HW fan should be ordered soon.

Attachments

• 20200621_113829.jpg
    20200621_113829.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 192
Just wrapped her up after breakfast, I'll give her a spin after lunch at the in laws. Starting with a 20 tooth pinion and HW fan should be ordered soon.
Hi buddy, how do you like it with ur new setup and compare to stock blx esc n motor?

Hi buddy, how do you like it with ur new setup and compare to stock blx esc n motor?
Sorry for the late response bud... I haven't really opened it fully yet. Just dis a few laps in the neighborhood but I ded think there's more low end torque. Gonna get her in an open field and parking lot later today... I'll keep you posted ?

Looking forward hearing from u buddy.. bash hard, Arrma Tough ;)

Rip it buddy! Just got my 24t and some fresh katars! Gonna see if I can top her out

@Sandracer_NL love the combo! I really didn't feel the stock electronics were under powered, I was having an issue with the esc so I thought it would be a good time for an upgrade?

@Sandracer_NL love the combo! I really didn't feel the stock electronics were under powered, I was having an issue with the esc so I thought it would be a good time for an upgrade?
Good to hear. I’m preparing in case they launch a new Mojave without electronics and the max6/1650kv combo is currently on top of ‘my’ list. I was afraid this combo was a bit too much, but then again the Mojave is a pretty big rig.

@Sandracer_NL I'll tell you this... she moves! I still haven't opened her up 100% throttle. Im probably pushing 80%. I wouldn't say overkill... pleasantly powered ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back