Kraton Max 6 issue NEED HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amross125

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The other day I was driving and out of nowhere ISC and truck shut down. When in turned it back on went through lipo beeps then shut down again on throttle take off. Thought it might be low voltage cut off because that was the end of the pack, Went home charged pack went to drive the following day with full battery turned on went through lipo beeps servo works fine then hit throttle and it dies. Now I can barely get it to turn on when it does it only makes it through the lipo beeps and one tap of the throttle. Opened up esc (max6 less than year old low run time) and find this. Could this be source of my problem? I'm not sure if the capacitor is leaking or if that is some sort of heat paste. Any suggestion or help would be appreciated thanks
20200217_051443.jpg
20200217_051449.jpg
20200217_051524.jpg
20200217_051535.jpg

That is just glue. It is supposed to be there. ?

If it were a blown cap, the top would be bulged first.

Did you try different batteries or those in a different car. Almost sounds like dead batterie? Charger charging? Try to reset(esc) it up? Did you buy it from a hw dealer? Their warranty is pretty solid. It’s sounds like it if it’s not lvc that esc is a goner. Hope it’s just something simple or silly and you getr going.

When it shut off the first time I assumed it was LVC so I went home charged battery next morning all 6 cells up to 4.20 then went out and here I am
Yes from a hw dealer

Sounds like ESC. If the main wires are ok and motor is connected there isn't anything else that could be bad. Sorry :cry:
One last hope is trying a different battery or go through ESC settings to see if anything got messed up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back