Kraton Max6 issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Recently when I turn my my Max6 on it appears to be stuck in program mode. The green light flashes and I get a short beep. Then it pauses and I get two green flashes and beeps. It does that all the way through 5 one long flash and beep then one long f and b and one short f and b for 6
I reprogrammed it with a card but it still kept doing it . Finally after pushing the set button randomly it started working and ran through a whole pack.Then the next time I tried to run it the same crap happened!?Anyone know what causes this?

Recently when I turn my my Max6 on it appears to be stuck in program mode. The green light flashes and I get a short beep. Then it pauses and I get two green flashes and beeps. It does that all the way through 5 one long flash and beep then one long f and b and one short f and b for 6
I reprogrammed it with a card but it still kept doing it . Finally after pushing the set button randomly it started working and ran through a whole pack.Then the next time I tried to run it the same crap happened!?Anyone know what causes this?

I’ve never had that issue with my Max6. Can you reset the ESC otherwise I’d call HW for support. Bash on brother ??

Bad switch or a short in the switch wire, check for damage.
Obviously, could be a bad ESC as well, did you get it wet by any chance?

I’m have the same problem with my max 6. Turn it on no beeps steering works but when I go throttle it sort of shakes the motor but won’t move only like 2 feet. Someone said cold joints. Should I try and resolder everything?

Bad switch or a short in the switch wire, check for damage.
Obviously, could be a bad ESC as well, did you get it wet by any chance?
I hope it’s not the esc, it’s practically brand new. I think it is in the switch. I’ve got two Max6s that have the switch bypassed. On those the switch just stopped working so I tied the two red wires together and capped the black and white. I may have to do this one but I have never had an esc do what this one is doing. The HW replacement switch is $30 and a piece of ?

I’m have the same problem with my max 6. Turn it on no beeps steering works but when I go throttle it sort of shakes the motor but won’t move only like 2 feet. Someone said cold joints. Should I try and resolder everything?
I wouldn't go by what someone said in this case. Cold solderjoints are as obvious as a signal flare. Look at the joints and leave them alone if they look good. Make sure you heatshrink/insulate after inspection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back