Talion max8 esc in the Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigcheck

smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 3s
after todays messing about the snow I think ive fizzed the esc in the Talion . would HW max8 be ok with the Standard motor? heres my video

Cool. Ive got a max6 for my limitless but its miles too big for the talion. So I thought will a max 8 do? Turns out it will. ? Fairly cheap from aliexpress
Do note that if you buy it from Aliexpress there is no warranty do to them not being an authorized dealer.

Last edited:
Max6 fits in an outcast... if you modify the esc plate a bit. Is the talion layout that different?
2020-0429-Outcast-DualMotorCooler-SideOff-Close.jpg

Max6 fits in an outcast... if you modify the esc plate a bit. Is the talion layout that different?
2020-0429-Outcast-DualMotorCooler-SideOff-Close.jpg
wow. im only messing about,lol
Do note that if you buy it from Aliexpress there is no warranty do to them not being an authorized dealer.
ive looked again at the price of them and ive decided to get from an authorized dealer in the uk . there was only about £25 difference

Just remember that the motor connectors on the blx motor are 4.5mm connectors and that the max 8 esc has 6.5mm holes, so an adapter of some sort has to be bought or made??✌?

Just remember that the motor connectors on the blx motor are 4.5mm connectors and that the max 8 esc has 6.5mm holes, so an adapter of some sort has to be bought or made??✌?
Oh shoot yeah forgot about that, gotta solder on new bullets.

after todays messing about the snow I think ive fizzed the esc in the Talion . would HW max8 be ok with the Standard motor? heres my video
I am running a max8 in my Talion with a 2200kv. It runs great! I put a Max6 in it with a 1730kv to start with and it completely changed the handling. Too heavy! The Talion ( only my opinion) is supposed to be fast and handle more like a buggy than a monster truck.

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back