Max8 or Max6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevBar40

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Does anyone have experience with both of these? I like the price of the Max8 and am wondering if it is enough of an upgrade or if it’ll leave me wanting more. I plan on using the stock motor for now but will upgrade to the hobbystar 4092 1730kv in the future. Also, does anyone have experience with this motor and do you like it?
I feel this will be in my happy zone. A little more juice than what I got but not completely over the top.
Any outside advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K

Does anyone have experience with both of these? I like the price of the Max8 and am wondering if it is enough of an upgrade or if it’ll leave me wanting more. I plan on using the stock motor for now but will upgrade to the hobbystar 4092 1730kv in the future. Also, does anyone have experience with this motor and do you like it?
I feel this will be in my happy zone. A little more juice than what I got but not completely over the top.
Any outside advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K

I have the Max6 in my outcast. The stock ESC is 150 amps and the Max 6 is 160 amps. I love it in my outcast. Haven't had one problem with it all.

It’s funny I searched the forum before I posted and as soon as posted I found several threads on this very subject.
I think I will get the max6.
It’ll be nice to not have to worry about future motors and such.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back