May 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about some 2nd/3rd place honorable mentions @WoodiE? These simple kudos would make some of us feel good that are always the bridesmaid but never the bride 🙃😂
I love red dirt and beautiful skylines in the background. Caught your vehicle at the perfect moment as well. Very nice!

Late entry....:p

20220419_102158.jpg

Man I love the clear, stickered body!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of your rigs. You should post them more often, my friend.
You just gave me an idea, a body that is smoke tinted as opposed to paint…

Man I love the clear, stickered body!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of your rigs. You should post them more often, my friend.
You just gave me an idea, a body that is smoke tinted as opposed to paint…
Yes, you could make a body with painted windows and tinted clear for the rest of the shell.

Yes, you could make a body with painted windows and tinted clear for the rest of the shell.
That is exactly what I’m thinking!
I even have a can of tint, sitting there waiting to be used…

I got this TA MGT8.0 body for only $3.-$4. each on TA's clearance. For my Notorious, Kraton and Tekno MT. It's really a Nitro RC body. A Discontinued body now . Bought the last 3 of them 3 years ago. They were so cheap, I just didn't even bother to paint it.... as an exercise. I trimmed the rear of the body to fit the SWB Noto. Not a strong body at all. Very light though. Heck the body cost half the price of one Rattle can of paint.
Now it is more $$ if you can find them. The picture is not that pretty. I have a 2" MTRC light bar mounted on the front shock tower. The rig glows bright from within the body when bashing at night.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-associated-mgt8.0-body-clear-asc25661/p30034

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back