May 2023 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1684559390891.png

20230514_150545.jpg

My son's V1 Infraction. 92mph PB. Stock V1 electrics. Ceram Motor BB's. He had just ate a parked Car's tire. An upper PB just pulled out, thats all.. Lost some paint for sure. My son thinks he can go faster , but Between you and I, He hit the speed wall already. A larger Pinion won't do anything more for him. Just amp cutting with V1 electrics.
What happens when someone else paints a body for you and uses Basic household rattle can Paint and probably never even scuffed and washed the Lexan first:whistle:
But not a complaint of mine at all.;)

Last edited:

View attachment 302232
My son's V1 Infraction. 92mph PB. Stock electrics. He had just ate a parked Car's tire. An upper PB just pulled out, thats all.. Lost some paint for sure.
What happens when someone else paints a body for you and uses Basic household rattle can Paint and probably never even scuffed and washed the Lexan first:whistle:
OSU. Oregon state university? Or somewhere else?

Reactions: SrC
Yes. Ohio, I believe.
I got the body this way. New and painted from a member here some while back. It was Free. And a very nice gesture on his part. The shipping was like $80. for a big body like this. Nicely detailed.
Now it has some Character to it.:giggle:

Last edited:
I felt so bad when my son wrecked it. Peeled paint all over the inside chassis, with one impact. He was so mad at himself. The Inf is his fav.
And he really drives it better than I drive my Lim. The new set of Hoons don't have the best traction when they are fairly new. I even prepped them first. Simple Green, then some PB Blaster.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back