Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

May as well start :)

Discussion in 'Raider' started by wdragon, May 17, 2015.

1. wdragon

wdragon Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Raider
    Hey all

I have the Arrma Raider and put in a brushless motor as well as upgraded he ESC. This thing flies with a lipo in it, I can hardly keep all 4 wheels on the ground or have it flip over. Now I am looking for a good wheelie bar so at least I can run it for more then 10 seconds before I have to walk over and put it back on it's wheels lol

Barry

2. WoodiE

WoodiE Kind of good admin
    Staff Member

Arrma offers an optional wheelie bar (part #: AR320165) that would work. In addition to that, if you're looking for more protection on the back end T-Bone Racing also sells a rear bumper for the Arrma Raider - that is if your model is a 2013 model (not BLX, BLS, or MEGA).

3. fullthrottlejunkie85

fullthrottlejunkie85 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite, Raider
    if u get the arrma wheelie bar it does help alot with flipping over i have mine apart and waiting for parts so far been over month and half for replacing front steering block,steering parts,lower aluminum plate and top plastic plate after a bad crash and with lots of gearing and 3s lipo garmin forerunner may be off but i used that and marked off a spot for timer with friend and gps said 92mph and timer was 94mph so idk how fast it went. Just stupid fast for a raider xl blx

WoodiE likes this.
  4. Darren Wes

Darren Wes Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite
    Have you tried painting flip me over on the bottom chassis? i thought about that last night when i kept flippin the granite.

5. James

James Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Raider
    What motor and esc did you put into it? Im looking into some brushless options as I only have the mega brushed. How are you liking it with brushless power?

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer