Raider May as well start :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Hey all

I have the Arrma Raider and put in a brushless motor as well as upgraded he ESC. This thing flies with a lipo in it, I can hardly keep all 4 wheels on the ground or have it flip over. Now I am looking for a good wheelie bar so at least I can run it for more then 10 seconds before I have to walk over and put it back on it's wheels lol

Barry

Now I am looking for a good wheelie bar so at least I can run it for more then 10 seconds before I have to walk over and put it back on it's wheels lol
Arrma offers an optional wheelie bar (part #: AR320165) that would work. In addition to that, if you're looking for more protection on the back end T-Bone Racing also sells a rear bumper for the Arrma Raider - that is if your model is a 2013 model (not BLX, BLS, or MEGA).

if u get the arrma wheelie bar it does help alot with flipping over i have mine apart and waiting for parts so far been over month and half for replacing front steering block,steering parts,lower aluminum plate and top plastic plate after a bad crash and with lots of gearing and 3s lipo garmin forerunner may be off but i used that and marked off a spot for timer with friend and gps said 92mph and timer was 94mph so idk how fast it went. Just stupid fast for a raider xl blx

Have you tried painting flip me over on the bottom chassis? i thought about that last night when i kept flippin the granite.

What motor and esc did you put into it? Im looking into some brushless options as I only have the mega brushed. How are you liking it with brushless power?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back