May have to get a few of theses for the office.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a thread about those it's around here somewhere.

I want 2 of them if the price is right. Need a link.:love:

they're so small, bashing my 6s Kraton with those would be hilarious!!
after i bash them you call them pancake cars!!
lol!!
You could even have races on your 6s rig. :ROFLMAO:
Lol, I'm going to upgrade them to 6s
No 8S:ROFLMAO: Go for broke.
You could probably charge a dozen of them for the next 5 years son one fully charged 6s brick. :D

Right, clean your bamn counters slobs
I lost all respect for the Rc Saylors after their "review" of the LC Racing EMB-1. In cold weather they jumped it landed right on the lexan wing, broke the wing then proceeded to insist that the WL Toys 144001 was a better car. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The WL Toys is a better car than the LC Racing EMB-1 in the same world that Sams Choice is better than Coke.

I lost all respect for the Rc Saylors after their "review" of the LC Racing EMB-1. In cold weather they jumped it landed right on the lexan wing, broke the wing then proceeded to insist that the WL Toys 144001 was a better car. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The WL Toys is a better car than the LC Racing EMB-1 in the same world that Sams Choice is better than Coke.
I never liked them. To me they are as fake as it gets. They have no clue about any rc other then charging batteries and playing with the free toys.

I never liked them. To me they are as fake as it gets. They have no clue about any rc other then charging batteries and playing with the free toys.
It was rather clear in that video, he pointed right at the rx and said that the car has a 2 in 1 esc.................... they got a lot of negative feedback on that video from a lot of people.

They are really nice people but yeah too many paid for reviews.

It was rather clear in that video, he pointed right at the rx and said that the car has a 2 in 1 esc.................... they got a lot of negative feedback on that video from a lot of people.
I gotta find that lmaooooo

I gotta find that lmaooooo
at about the 2:20 mark he points right at it and says "nice little esc receiver combo, a little disappointed to see that."

And sorry not trying to jack the thread.

Last edited:
at about the 2:20 mark he points right at it and says "nice little esc receiver combo, a little disappointed to see that."

And sorry not trying to jack the thread.
Lmao 90% of vehicles now come with deans??? Yeah back in the early 90's. That's video is like baja with a Lamborghini lol

Lmao 90% of vehicles now come with deans??? Yeah back in the early 90's. That's video is like baja with a Lamborghini lol
I didn't even watch the entire video to be honest, I couldn't make it past the part where he was complaining about the electronics.

I didn't even watch the entire video to be honest, I couldn't make it past the part where he was complaining about the electronics.
I couldn't watch the whole thing either. Cringeworthy to say the least. How do they get early releases again???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back