Maybe please Crawlers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the trx4 sport with machined front axle shafts and input gears is one of my most reliable rigs next to my brcc. Other than the maxx and xmaxx truck that I haven’t used before it’s definitely my favorite traxxas.

Yup Jason Dearden the managing director of Arrma said they will never make a crawler because a crawler just isn't what Arrma is about. Arrma is about going fast and flying through the air. Their slogan is Don't just bash blast. And you don't do either in a crawler.

The TRX-4 sport is a really nice crawler although I wish it came with a 2 speed transmission standard because Traxxas’ two speed gearing is actually noticeable vs. Axial.

You can go crazy with crawlers but I was impressed with how you can put together a decently performing rig for under $400.

The TRX-4 sport is a really nice crawler although I wish it came with a 2 speed transmission standard because Traxxas’ two speed gearing is actually noticeable vs. Axial.

You can go crazy with crawlers but I was impressed with how you can put together a decently performing rig for under $400.
Oh I'm sure if you tried you could spend less than that.

You can find used crawlers on FB market place for dirt cheap. My dad got his for $180 with 2speed and diff locks. The electronics were bad but we threw in a Hw 1080 with a holms hobbies 27t (another $70 bucks or so).
For some reason, lately people are thinking their stuff is worth gold and diamonds on FB an you can’t really find anything less than $400 which is a ridiculous price for used rcs of these types. You just need to be good at working out a fair price and people can have a soft spot for the right trade.

You simply can't blast or bash a crawler JS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back